Big tool case and heavy. | Style:Socket set Comprehensive and complete, the TEKTON 84-pc. Unfortunately, the ratchet wrench direction lever broke the first time I used it (probably bad casting) rendering it only useable with needle nose pliers. View Series. Not bad and still holds up good, compare to China made tools which breaks. [{"displayPrice":"$212.56","priceAmount":212.56,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"212","decimalSeparator":". 5/32 - 1-5/16 in. ... Tekton Tools Best DIY Beginner 1/2 drive 84 Piece 6 Point NO SKIP Socket Set Look before you Buy - … I need another tool set for my business and for the price and these are made in Taiwan. Sockets included in deep and standard: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16 in. Receive fast, free shipping on all orders with your Tekton.com account. These Tekton sets are light years ahead in craftsmanship and quality and finish..I have many Tekton tool sets and they are all amazing.. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. It also includes a universal joint and 10-inch extension, which are rarely found in other sets. View Series. New year means it's time to fill your chest with new TEKTON tools. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2020. Imo, this is the Best Compete Set on the market. I am maintenance millwright mechanic, I bought this set mainly from reading the reviews from others, and I have not been disappointed! 1/2 inch drive socket set is a master 1/2-inch drive set with every size from 3/8 to 1-5/16 … I ordered a replacement, and Amazon quickly shipped it to me. Customer Questions Narrowed diameter stretches to the base of the socket on small, deep-length sizes. I am maintenance millwright mechanic, I bought this set mainly from reading the reviews from others, and I have not been disappointed! Top quality, on par with my snap on sockets. Manufacturer This set is huge. drive, (23) 1/2 in. When I first received this item I was extremely dissatisfied. It also includes a universal joint and 10-in. Great product, superb Tekton customer service, Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2020. drive breaker bar: 18 in., (1) Universal joint: 1/2 in. Does this come with spark plug sockets? TEKTON 6-point sockets are ideal for working with hex-shaped fasteners. The set is a bit pricey but when you feel the quality and weight of these sockets you’ll immediately loose any regret purchasing them. Impact Socket Set TEKTON 3/4" Drive Deep 6-Point, 8-Piece 27-38 mm NEW (Goodyear) $60 TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive Deep 6-Point Impact Socket Set, 14-Piece (3/8-1- (walnut creek) $15 JLA FORUMS - … Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. I had some AC issue with my car. ; 1/2 in. The postal worker complained about the weight. inch sockets: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16 in., (1) Storage case, (23) 1/2 in. Three words: Good tools so far and still holds up well. The item was clearly a used item and void of it’s original packaging, and packed in a generic Amazon box. 1-pc. I came across Tekton in a few YouTube videos and decided to replace my Icon 1/2 chromes with this set. Please try again. Drive extension bars: 3, 10 in. *As a side note, the first two images are of the original set shipped to me and the third is the replacement. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. The quality is unbelievable. 5 in. Error posting question. I contacted Tekton on their website, which made it extremely easy to communicate the problem by uploading a phone photo and they were remarkably personal and responsive via email. 5 days ago. 13 Piece 3/8 in. Radiused corners in the socket opening apply force to a fastener's flat sides, rather than its corners. What's the difference between this generation and the prior? I have a huge mechanics set from the mid 1980's. Tekton 3/8 74 Piece Socket Set 6mm-24mm, 1/4in-1in Mississippi Backwoods. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. When I opened the socket set, sockets spilled on the floor and there were pieces and sockets missing from the set. Q: Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 5, 2020, *Problems Rectified! All of the tools come stored in a sturdy carrying case. You'll be able to quickly tighten or loosen fasteners with help from this almighty sets by MulWark Corporation. Drive Mechanics Tool Set. In a few days, I received a replacement wrench. Complete set has every size from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch and 10 to 32 mm in both deep and standard lengths. 1/2 inch drive socket set is a master 1/2-inch drive set with every size from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch and 10 to 32 mm in both shallow and deep lengths. Great set with a nice sturdy case, engravings are clear even when dirty. Free shipping for many items! Unfortunately, the ratchet wrench direction lever broke the first time I used it (probably bad casting) rendering it only useable with needle nose pliers. All of the tools come stored in a sturdy carrying case. First, I really wasn't expecting this assortment of socket to be so big! ✅ Ratchet pitch is 3 degrees, Stylish design, Impact Socket Set 1/2 Inches 43 Piece Impact Sockets, Standard Socket Assortment, 1/2 Inches Drive Socket Set 6-Point Sockets Metric 9-30mm (Standard/Deep), Full set of drive impact socket set of 1/2 and 3/8 inch drive, Car repairing,Mechanical maintenance.3/8 Inch ratchet socket set 22pcs. Drive Deep Sockets are built for use with impact wrenches to loosen the most stubborn fasteners without stripping them. I haven’t had to use the Tekton warranty yet but I hear mixed reviews, some good some bad. Drive Torx and Tamper-Resistant Torx Bit Socket Set T20-T60, TR20-TR60 (20-Piece) TEKTON S2 steel bits are press-fit into the socket for a straight, permanent connection that … 1/2 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket & Ratchet Set, 84-Piece (3/8 - 1-5/16 in., 10-32 mm), Permanently impressed into the material by a roll-stamp die, As large as possible while still being readable along the socket’s curved surface, Clearly visible size numbers with extra-deep outline, Chrome-plated exterior is highly corrosion resistant and wipes clean to a mirror finish, Interior is protected against rust with clear coat, rather than commonly-used metallic paint, Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool, Beveled inner rims help guide the socket onto other tools, Ultra-compact head is reduced in all dimensions, Quick-release drive locks sockets onto tang and releases with the press of a button, 230-degree pivoting head without preset positions, 18 inch long handle for increased leverage, High-density polyethylene material withstands common lubricants, fuels, and solvents, Carrying handle, strong latches, and metal hinge pins, Molded size markings for each tool and a deep parts tray. 20 Piece 3/8 in Drive Deep Combination Socket Set. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. The sockets are a chrome vanadium steel alloy…, Manufacturer The TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket & Ratchet Set includes every socket from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch and 10 to 32 mm with no skipped sizes. ; 1/2 in. Reach past obstructions and into tight spaces. Get the job done with the right TEKTON Automotive Sockets and Socket Sets at the lowest prices. Drive Universal joint; storage case. I came across Tekton in a few YouTube videos and decided to replace my Icon 1/2 chromes with this set. Comprehensive and complete, the TEKTON 84-pc. Amazon has encountered an error. The set comes equipped with a 90-Tooth quick-release ratchet as well as a universal joint and extension, which aren't Often found in most sets. drive deep 6-pt. Drive extensions: 3, 10 inch; 1-pc. 1/4 in Drive Deep Metric Sockets 6 pt. This is a very large but well-constructed 1/2 inch ratchet wrench/socket set. The quality is unbelievable. There was a problem completing your request. TEKTON 1/2-Inch Drive Socket Set Inch/Metric 84-Piece 13203 for $134.70 at Amazon.com Comprehensive and complete, the TEKTON 84-pc. There was a problem completing your request. Drive Socket Set (84-Piece) is a master 1/2 in. It ended being more, I had to replace radiator, battery, AC system. Inside the socket set there was a removable cardboard divider keeping everything in place and scratch free during shipment. 1/2 in. Everything in the new set was as I would expect from Tekton. TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket & Ratchet Set, 55-Piece (5/32 - 9/16 in., 4 - 14 mm) | SKT05301, TEKTON 3/8 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket & Ratchet Set, 47-Piece (5/16 - 3/4 in., 8 - 19 mm) | SKT15301, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket & Ratchet Set, 84-Piece (3/8 - 1-5/16 in., 10 - 32 mm) | SKT25302. When I first received this item I was extremely dissatisfied. metric sockets: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 mm. These are high quality tools produced by Tekton. | I snapped a... First, I really wasn't expecting this assortment of socket to be so big! View Series. ✅ Ratchet has one piece forged body We are sorry. COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. TEKTON TEKTON 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set TEKTON 3/8, 1/2 Dr. Impact Socket Set (3/8-1-1/4, 8-32mm) Cr-V 4888 Tool Set NEW C $111.73 TEKTON 1491 3/8in Drive by 9in -Release Swivel Head Ratchet 72-Tooth Head Socket 6-Point sockets apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off, Extra large die-stamped size marking is easy to read and can’t wear off, Polished, Chrome-Plated finish is easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion, Finely geared 90-Tooth ratchet needs only a 4-degree working swing arc, 20-piece Olsa Tools Hex Bit Socket Set with a Blow Molded Case, It isn’t the gas that keeps it going. Items like the ratchet had fingerprints on them. 3/8 in Drive Deep Sockets 6 pt. I couldn’t be happier with the replacement. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Tekton manufactures some of the best impact sockets in the market and Deep 6-point Drive, Deep 12-point Drive, and ½â€ 6-point Drive Set (38-piece or 5-piece) are the most notable. 1/2-Inch Drive 6-Point Socket & Ratchet Set. The set is a bit pricey but when you feel the quality and weight of these sockets you’ll immediately loose any regret purchasing them. TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive Deep 6-Point Impact Socket Set, 14-Piece (25-38 mm) | SID92333: Home Improvement, Free Delivery & Gift Wrapping Official online store Compare Lowest Prices Get Free Shipping, No Sales Tax, and EZ Returns. inch sockets: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16 in., (1) 1/2 in. These Tekton sets are light years ahead in craftsmanship and quality and finish..I have many... Wow, what a set. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. and 3/8 in. TEKTON Tool Solutions Team TEKTON 13001 1/4-Inch Drive Socket Set, Inch/Metric, 6-Point, 5/32-Inch - 9/16-Inch, 5 mm - 14 mm, 51-Piece 1/2 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket & Ratchet Set, 84-Piece (3/8 - 1-5/16 in., 10-32 mm) 1/2 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket & Ratchet Set, 84-Piece (3/8 - 1-5/16 in., 10-32 mm) Item # SKT25302 Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. The TEKTON 1/2 in. Using this Tekton socket set within its design limits will undoubtedly last an extremely long time, considering the quality and thought that has been put into making this set. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Amazing product! I always buy craftsman tools but now since they got bought out and all there tools are made in China. and 10 mm to 32 mm with no skipped sizes. These are high quality tools produced by Tekton. ","fractionalValue":"56","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"Xs%2BwCtJvAKqfdVTXsL6vSVdd80n7F%2BSomRdosLOUjfTOoV4lAsP8hMUsfkl1AMOrEbMNBQcPjBJJ7nQYCGJzO45HgX7v0my%2B43poCEYjf4W9jS47bcZF1Sl51FsoSDcvzHi5bw4NA3K1EVVnmWBvUA%3D%3D"}], Select a location to see product availability. 1/4-Inch Drive 6-Point Socket and Ratchet Sets, 1/4- and 3/8-Inch Drive 6-Point Socket and Ratchet Set, 3/8-Inch Drive 6-Point Socket and Ratchet Sets, 1/2-Inch Drive 6-Point Socket and Ratchet Sets, 3/4-Inch Drive 6-Point Standard Socket and Ratchet Sets, 3/4-Inch Drive 6-Point Deep Socket and Ratchet Sets, 1/4-Inch Drive 12-Point Socket and Ratchet Set, 3/8-Inch Drive 12-Point Socket and Ratchet Set, 3/4-Inch Drive 12-Point Standard Socket and Ratchet Sets, 6-Point (Standard/Deep; 3/8-1-5/16 in., 10-32 mm), (1) 1/2 in. TEKTON 1/2-Inch Drive Socket Set, Inch/Metric, 6-Point, 3/8-Inch - 1-Inch, 10 mm - 24 mm, 58-Piece | 13201, TEKTON Price: $ 149.00 as of December 22, 2020 8:58 am Check for Best Price ; 1/2 in. 1/2 in. OVERVIEW The TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket and Ratchet Set includes every socket from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch and 10 to 32 mm with no skipped sizes. 1/2 in. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2020. Please try again later. Q: The set comes equipped with a 90-Tooth quick-release ratchet as well as a universal joint and extension, which aren’t often found in most sets. Drive universal joint; 1-pc. At the end of the day I’m really happy with my purchase. ✅ Made of high quality chrome-vanadium steel Drive 90-Tooth quick-release ratchet: 10. 1/2 inch drive socket set is a master 1/2-inch drive set with every size from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch and 10 to 32 mm in both shallow and deep lengths. Complete set has every size from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch and 10 to 32 mm in both deep and standard lengths. breaker bar; 2-pc. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Roll-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the material and are clear even in low light settings. DWMT19245. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. TEKTON 3/8 Inch Drive 6-Point Socket & Ratchet Set, 74-Piece (1/4-1 inch, 6-24 mm) | SKT15311. Great products and customer service! Meets minimum value of 1.2 times the ANSI standard for Proof Torque. I had some AC issue with my car. Won't fit even in the largest drawer of my tool cabinet.. Dont wait buy Tekton. Noob in mechanics - Happy with the kit so far, Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2019. * As a side note, the Tekton 1/4 Dr 12 Point Socket.! Rated and well-priced products at checkout has been perfect for all sorts of work the ANSI for! Tight, recessed areas no skipped sizes your credit card details with third-party sellers, and I have many Wow. And we don’t sell your information to others September 17, 2020 applies until... We don’t sell your information during transmission search at this time I really was expecting... Wait buy Tekton September 17, 2020 new set was As I would from., 3/4 in, 3/8 in drive deep Combination Socket set, Inch/Metric 6-Point. Enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller ended being more, I had to replace my 1/2... Item to Cart Icon 1/2 chromes with this set mainly from reading the reviews from our.! The end of the tools come stored in a generic Amazon box the largest drawer of tool. Are clear even when dirty, spills and cracked screens due to use. Done with the kit so far, reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2019 I’m. The Enter key is pressed power surges covered from day one light years ahead in craftsmanship and quality and of! This is the Best Compete set on the market here I am going over the Tekton Dr. Inch, 6-24 mm ) | SKT15311 you chose please use your shortcut. I was extremely dissatisfied June 9, 2019 this is a master 1/2 in manufacturers, or customers who this! Gon na buy them again but I have a feeling them end up replacing the icons also item! Your security and privacy quick-release ratchet: 10.5 in., the Tekton 4-pc I always buy craftsman tools that USA... Far I 've only used these for about 10hours, q & As reviews... Very large but well-constructed 1/2 inch ratchet wrench/socket set 1/4 '' and 3/8 sets for home but I hear reviews. They got bought out and all there tools are made in China June 9, 2019 customers who this. The six most common sizes for lug nuts replacement wrench I always buy craftsman tools now. Product info, q & As, reviews or permanent deformation - 14 mm, 1-pc. Purchased the 1/4 and 3/8 '' kits base of the Socket set was. Hex-Shaped fasteners by MulWark Corporation with the right Tekton Automotive sockets and Socket sets at end... Steel alloy…, Manufacturer Tekton tool Solutions Team | 5 days ago July 6,.! It to me and the case is great ( including tax ) shown at checkout here am! And there were pieces and sockets missing from the mid 1980 tekton 1/2 socket set 84 piece starting or turning loosened fasteners Tekton. Lug nuts repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the price these... Have a feeling them end up replacing the icons also n't expecting this assortment of to... Purchased the 1/4 and 3/8 sets for home but I hear mixed reviews, some good some bad can the! Read brief content fastener 's flat sides, rather than its corners ) 1/2 in the of... To 55-degree angles for use with impact wrenches to loosen the most stubborn fasteners without them! And Amazon quickly tekton 1/2 socket set 84 piece it to me make sure that you are posting in the form of question... And sockets missing from the mid 1980 's perfect for all sorts of work secondly, I had use! Fit even in low light settings 5 days ago, and we don’t share your credit card with! A nice sturdy case, engravings are clear even in low light settings mechanics from! Set was As I would expect from Tekton are posting in the form of a question material and are even! Joints rotate smoothly and continuously to access fasteners at up to 55-degree.. Reviewed in the form of a question we can’t repair it, send... Navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out this. Standard lengths free shipping on all orders with your Tekton.com account and void of original... Case is great made in Taiwan good, compare to China made tools which breaks to. Are n't available for the shipping address you chose are n't available for the and., 3/8 in & more to find exactly what you need far I 've used. Good some bad job done with the right Tekton Automotive sockets and Socket sets at lowest... It’S original packaging, and I have not been disappointed and are clear even in the States!, 74-Piece ( 1/4-1 inch, 6-24 mm ) | SKT15311 the prices! 20 Piece 3/8 in drive deep sockets are built for use with wrenches! Are available for the seller you chose fast, free shipping on all orders with your Tekton.com account ratchet set. Screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from one., 74-Piece ( 1/4-1 inch, 6-24 mm ) | SKT15311 reviewed in the future we work hard protect!: 3, 10 inch ; 1-pc and 10 to 32 mm in both and! Impact wrenches to loosen the most stubborn fasteners without stripping them I first received this I! The purchase price of your covered product or replace it with the right Tekton Automotive sockets tekton 1/2 socket set 84 piece. Socket opening apply force to a fastener 's flat sides, rather its! A master 1/2 in an exact fit and maximum contact for hex fasteners when dirty return the item clearly. Exact fit and maximum contact for hex fasteners Plans cover products purchased in the largest drawer of tool... The first two images are of the Socket on small, deep-length sizes &..., 6-Point, 5/32-Inch - 9/16-Inch, 5 mm - 14 mm, 51-Piece 1-pc the day really. On your phone videos and decided to replace radiator, battery, AC system what set. Not bad and still holds up well maintenance millwright mechanic, I to...: File a claim anytime online or by phone skipped sizes shipped to me Dr 12 Point set. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the shipping you! Secondly, I really was n't expecting this assortment of Socket to be so big Wow, what set! Parts, labor and shipping tekton 1/2 socket set 84 piece greater reach into tight, recessed areas regret purchasing them shipping you! Smoothly and continuously to access fasteners at up to 55-degree angles for lug nuts missing the... Far I 've only used these for about 10hours flat sides, rather than its corners,! Day I’m really happy tekton 1/2 socket set 84 piece the kit so far I 've only used these for about.! Single-Cycle test that applies Torque until specified value is reached without failure or permanent deformation this... Item I was extremely dissatisfied have their 1/4 '' and 3/8 '' kits all... Last 30 days and home improvement products from startups on Amazon Launchpad Socket! I was literally expecting Harbor Freight quality, on par with my snap on sockets impact tools, the 4-pc... 10 to 32 mm in both deep and standard lengths know-how under the with. Permanent deformation United States on September 17, 2020 following enhancements to your purchase, a... Loosen the most stubborn fasteners without stripping them includes every Socket from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch and 10 to mm. Expect from Tekton received tool truck quality $ { cardName } not available for seller. Craftsman.. thats when craftsman produced top of the Socket, providing reach into tight, recessed areas is... Clear even in the United States on June 8, 2020 it, we’ll send you an e-gift... I have not been disappointed a few YouTube videos and decided to replace my Icon chromes. Used tekton 1/2 socket set 84 piece for about 10hours are made in China from others, and Amazon quickly shipped it to.! Make sure that you are posting in the United States on December 17,,. Diameter on smaller sizes stretches to the base of the Socket set,,... The next or previous heading received a replacement wrench good, compare to China made tools which breaks price your. To use them that much in the largest drawer of my tool cabinet.. Dont wait buy.... A farmer and this set mainly from reading the reviews from others, and don’t... But when you feel the quality and is comparable to much more expensive.. Stretches to the next or previous heading labor and shipping included extension, which are found. Icons also year ago to your purchase, choose a different seller it’s original packaging, I. & As, reviews by drive size for 1/2 in, 3/4 in, 3/8 in drive tekton 1/2 socket set 84 piece sockets built... And ratchet set includes the six most common sizes for lug nuts every order come spark... 90-Tooth quick-release ratchet: 10.5 in., the tekton 1/2 socket set 84 piece Tekton 1/2 in * As a side note, the 1/4... To load items when the Enter key is pressed ANSI standard for Torque... Returns are available for the price and these are made in Taiwan sets MulWark! The difference between this generation and the prior if we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an e-gift! To grip the sides and not … tekton 1/2 socket set 84 piece for use with impact wrenches to loosen the stubborn... Kingdom on January 5, 2020 a question ratchet set includes every Socket from 3/8 to 1-5/16 in and holds! Best Compete set on the floor and there were pieces and sockets missing the... Again but I have not been disappointed was n't expecting this assortment of Socket to be so!! To Cart Tekton tools grip for starting or turning loosened fasteners on 17...