It looks classy af and works just as well as the skate tape I have on one of my 1911’s frontstrap. The Icarus Precision ACE 365 XL Hybrid Pro grip module is machined out of a 7075 aluminum and is available both unfinished and with a Cerakote finish of one of the following color options: Black, Gray, FDE, OD Green, or Midnight Bronze. The X-Compact Module is designed to use the Compact or Carry Slide. Great work! You can add a manual safety cut to our modules by adding the service to your order. World renowned and the choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. Cerakote Sig Sauer P365 XL Grip Module* Factory OEM P365 Grip Modules. Quick view View Options. I’m very impressed so far and will be recommending them to friends…, (5) Our grip modules will work with the P365 SAS fire control unit. Thanks for letting us know. (verified owner) – July 13, 2020. Showcasing Sig Sauer's quality craftsmanship, this module also works great as an immediate … Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module. (verified owner) – November 1, 2020, What a awesome upgrade for your blaster and well worth the money, Jonathan Bagni Modules will occasionally be available in Cerakote™. We will also contact you via email or phone to discuss your project in detail. This listing is for Compact 9mm grip module in Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S. Do yourself a favor and just buy it while it’s stock. If you're looking for Cerakote-only services, contact DK Custom Coatings directly. Here’s your chance to own a stippled Sig P365 XL Grip Module that is made to order and customized to your exact specifications! Ensure you read the full description and notes below before ordering. Here’s your chance to own a stippled Sig P365 XL Grip Module without having to wait with lead times. Kenny Suckow That said, I was very pleased once I got the module. $36.99. ... Quick view Add to Cart. However, they do not have the same relief cut. Im able to get more traction on my support hand, and I feel like this module really responds a strong grip exponentially better than the original. The P320 X-Carry module fits 9mm, .40 and .357 SIG P320 uppers. Unwatch, kstiv522 Custom Laser-Sculpted Grip Modules As a custom service, you can now send your SIG Sauer X-Series, P365 or P365 XL grip modules in for custom laser-sculpting and optional finishing. $49.00 - $109.00. P365XL (Black), P365XL (Sniper Gray), P365 (Black), P365 (Sniper Gray), P365 (Gun Metal Gray), P365 (Coyote), P320 X-Carry (Black), P320 X-Carry (Gun Metal Gray), P320 X-Carry (Coyote), P320 X-Carry (Sniper Gray), P320 X-Carry (Tan), P320 X-Carry w/ Manual Safety Cut (Tan), P320 X-Compact (Black), P320 X-Compact (Sniper Gray), P320 X-Compact (Coyote), P320 X-Full (Tan), P320 X-Full w/ Manual Safety Cut (Tan), Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Second to none! Great feel, great look and great price. (7) DK Custom Coatings - a veteran-owned business specialized in Cerakote, Gun Kote and Vinyl Work. 3 models ... or Burnt Bronze, Magpul FDE, or Magpul OD Green Cerakote to add the look you want to your pistol. Factory OEM P365 Grip Modules. Coated to match your grip module. Snug fit for the FCG – and that’s hardly a bad thing. (verified owner) – October 19, 2019. Custom and camo options are available by request. I will be getting more. I bought the X-Carry module primarily to add a customized look to my gun. Single-Color Cerakote. Unwatch. Click HERE to customize your very own Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Tagged cerakote , custom p365 , integral defense group , p365 stippling , sig p365 , sig p365 camo , sig sauer , stippled sig p365 , woodland camo ... Sig P365XL Grip Module Stippling & Cerakote Northern Lights. Grayguns seems to have found the perfect balance of grip texture. grammcgregor Grip modules should be new or like-new for best results. Kev2020 I order it on Friday morning and it showed up Monday the tracking said Wednesday. Unwatch, Rob I order a p320 laser- sculpted grip modular x-Compact in sniper gray. NOTE: Does not fit the P365 SAS or P365 XL, NOT for use with the Manual Safety. The xSeries grip modules will not work with magazines that have “SIG SAUER” on the baseplate. Show everythingShow all reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, posims32 They are compatible with the baseplates that have the SIG mark on it. Occasionally, the pattern may be misaligned or a laser power surge may result in a finished product that is not up to our standards. The craftsmanship on the laser scalloping is amazing, the XL beavertail and extended grip really gives you the option to have a duty sized weapon with a solid custom lower. This may increase the time it takes to finish your module. Watch This is also my EDC gun. Photos shown may not reflect the exact color or model selected. Create and build your own custom P365 grip module/package based on your personal preferences and style. (verified owner) – April 2, 2020. Tan is the OEM factory color, and Coyote has the tan with black. (verified owner) – January 2, 2021. I highly recommend this grip. DK Custom Coatings - a veteran-owned business specialized in Cerakote, Gun Kote and Vinyl Work. (verified owner) – May 20, 2020. Made from a high strength black, gray or Coyote brown polymer, this grip module is manufactured for the P365XL pistol platforms chambered in 9mm. Emails will be held in queue. We wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Choose from a wide variety of Cerakote colors. These official Sig grip modules are available in a variety of colors and come in different sizes to give you ultimate control over exactly how your Sig pistol will … alexander.landon23 The shipping was super fast and I highly recommend Grayguns for any upgrade you might need! document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); If you'd like a custom color, the modules are sent to the experts at DK Custom Coatings in Ohio for a Cerakote™ finish of your choice. ... Package (X-carry or X-compact) $175.00 - $260.00. The swap over was super easy and quite honestly, this new module fits better than the original factory one. VIEW MORE. Can wait to hit the range. *This module will NOT fit P365 models with manual safety installed. I absolutely love it and the texture feels great in my hands! Tan and Coyote Buyers: Be careful when selecting your module! Out of Stock. The grip does add some more grip. It may be costly but it was absolutely worth it imho. If a discount code will be used during checkout, the order will be cancelled and will need to be re-submitted. (verified owner) – June 3, 2020. I couldn’t be happier. This grip just wants to bury in your hand. PLEASE SHIP YOUR GRIP MODULE ASAP ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PLACED. If you can point us in the right direction... shendricks1951 ... Sig P365XL Grip Module in Gray - Sig Sauer Factory Grip Mod. 2 sided Sig P365/XL Laser stippling SKU: $65.00. 2 sided Sig P365/XL Laser stippling. X-Compact – The X-Compact Module is designed to use the Compact or Carry Slide. Access to the slide lock lever is difficult without modification. Many claim its light stippling but it feels really good in my hand and the shape suits me better than the Wilson Combat. That’s not the case with these. I carry the standard size 365 and picked up Grays XL lower grip module in sniper grey. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. Add to Cart. $69.00. Cerakote is applied by hand and the finish may wear with holster use. Austin's cerakote add on to order 817. (3) Definitely gives the gun a more premium look. Click here.). We will not be shipping orders between Dec. 24 and Jan. 3. P365XL – SIG has made a special run for us which includes the magazine release! The GrayGuns grip is everything I wanted, it is perfect! This module comes with a magazine release control button and is perfect for your next custom pistol build. (2) It took less than 5 minutes to swap the modular parts. (0) The look and feel of these are second to none!! We will not be shipping orders between Dec. 24 and Jan. 3. A big “Thank You” to Sig Sauer for providing me several rounds of different types of ammo to test and evaluate this new Sig Sauer P365 XL Compact 9mm pistol. $65.00 4 Sided P365/XL laser stippling. Picked up a P320C in grey, and it is stunning. I was shocked at how well the laser stippling performs. Cerakote by Ken Specializes in Cerakoting for The Sig Sauer P320/P250 & P365 Gen 2 Grip Modules. Makes a great gun feel even better. to place an order, click the order now button and follow the directions to send us your frame or purchase one of our pre-stippled frame modules. SIG Sauer - Armory Craft P365 "XL" Grip Module(NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING) IMPORTANT:Please accept our apologies, but we are not able to accept any discount coupons for these grips modules. This product actually includes a Sig Grip Module that we customize/stipple to your specifications.. $125.00. Giving it a 5 cause I can’t give it a 6. recppd Emails will be held in queue. You can add a manual safety cut to our modules by adding the service to your order. No need to worry about sending your Sig Sauer P365 XL grip module in for a stipple job. CERAKOTE: If you would like cerakote (color) added to your frame please head over to www.fdezwerx.com. Reviews. Unwatch, rbriggs625 For Cerakote-only services, please contact DK Custom Coatings directly. This is beneficial in several ways: You save time and money as you do not ship us your grip module/lower/frame. The custom designed, laser-sculpted SIG Sauer P320 xSeries modules and P365 modules start off as a standard SIG grip modules. (verified owner) – September 9, 2019. Color swatches below are a representation of the colors we have available. Sig Sauer P365 XL Standard Grip Module Frame 9mm MPN: KIT-365XL-GRIP-MOD. we offer many different options for your sig sauer pistol with multiple patterns to choose from for your p320, x5, p365 and p365xl’s. Out of stock. Calls will be forwarded to voicemail. I just received my sniper gray X Compact grip module and I am extremely satisfied. (verified owner) – November 13, 2018. ^if you are using XL module to convert a standard P365, you will need flush base plates for your magazine. I immediately noticed that my hands stick to it much better. The texture is aggressive enough to provide a firm grip for recoil management with a sub-compact, while being smooth enough to not be harsh on the skin. They are compatible with the baseplates that have the SIG mark on it. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. If you have questions, contact Grayguns or someone familiar with the P320. Unwatch, Tyler Himel Photos shown may not reflect the exact color or model selected. Manual Safety Cut – Unless specified modules do not have a manual safety cut. (verified owner) – May 28, 2020. I couldn’t be more happy, highly recommended. It was a little pricey, but it came with the mag release already installed which is about a $15 add on. WE NO LONGER STOCK GRIP MODULES, TO REDUCE ERRORS IN EXACT MODEL, WE RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE ONE DIRECTLY FROM SIG AT THE FOLLOWING LINK AND SHIP IT TO US (SIG GRIP MODULE … Add To Cart. (verified owner) – April 4, 2020. Sig Sauer Grip Modules. $135.00 - $284.00. $49.99. The texture is rougher than the original X-module. Fdez Werx Custom P365 & P320 Firearms - Grip Modules - Slides - Cerakote - Factory Parts - More Out of Stock. Beretta APX Series Grip Modules Full Size, Centurion, Compact and Carry All include a brand new OEM grip module All Two Tone will include Detailed Emblem Lots of cool options in the Add-On page Sig Sauer P320 Stippling. Cerakoted in your choice of color. Services include laser-sculpting and Cerakote finish, or laser-sculpting. Please do read the important notes below. P365 SAS – Our grip modules will work with the P365 SAS fire control unit. SIG Sauer - Armory Craft P365 Grip Module(NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING) IMPORTANT: Please accept our apologies, but we are not able to accept any discount coupons for these grips modules. *This module will NOT fit P365 models with manual safety installed. Colors appear different depending on screen settings, and may not exactly represent what your module will look like. All Cerakote work is done by F-Dez Werx. It looks awesome. This grip module is provided already stippled and no additional upgrades / add ons should be purchased with this grip module. The product picture represents style and application technique only. (verified owner) – March 26, 2019, Just got this in today. Wow, it looked good before but now it’s awesome! If a discount code will be used during checkout, the order will be cancelled and will need to be re-submitted. View our Sig P365 Cerakote image collection. Click HERE to see all Cerakote Colors that we offer. This grip makes the 365 look just plain tough! (verified owner) – January 18, 2020. If you receive a grip module with any defects or blemishes let us know before you install it. To get started, tell us what your vision is. I absolutely love this grip module. $65.00. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. Watch WILL FIT ALSO regular - non-XL P365 pistols. all of our patterns, options and pricing are listed below. However, they do not have the same relief cut. Watch My agency’s duty weapon is the Sig P365 or 366XL. This grip module is going to be used on a P365 with manual safety. Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Mod, Standard. blaineb.jr Something wrong with this post? I also have one on my P365. The use of a full size slide will show a small portion of the slide’s guide rod tunnel cutout. (0) Quick view Add to Cart. I have carried this every day for a week now and it’s comfortable for all day wear IWB @ the 3:00-4:00 position. *This module will only fit models with manual safety installed. Access to the slide lock lever is difficult without modification. Custom Framework and Cerakote for polymer handguns and Firearm Training in Buffalo NY. (verified owner) – October 11, 2020. (verified owner) – October 5, 2020. The texture is what I would call mild aggressive, but it does stay put and it shouldn’t destroy your clothing or bare skin. I really like the way it looks. If you are looking to upgrade your SIG Sauer® P365, P365XL P320, M17 or M18 while providing a firm grip for carry or competition, this is an affordable way to get a customized module. Laser-sculpting with single color Cerakote -. Sig P365 Grip module Your order will include a new grip module in your choice of color selected Solid = Whole grip one color Two Tone = The grip areas masked off and left black and the emblem coated and detailed to match grip color Consider making some Sig slide options in the future. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. As low as $88.00. Refer Missed the fine print at the bottom of the page stating a two-week delay. (0) Tactical Pontoon Trigger Spring Kit Upgrade for Sig P365, P365SAS & P365XL. Options range from a basic stipple package to a full works package with cerakote and matching mags. You must be logged in to join the discussion. $59.00. Best Grip Module modification on the Market! Flag *Note: Applied patterns are unique to each frame. Quick view View Options. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. I choose the Moon rocks, and would recommend it for appendix carry. It was easy to trim out the necessary cut-out for the safety.using my “stock” module as a guide. (0) Custom means unique, and you will see subtle differences in the pattern layout when comparing modules. I highly recommend these grips. We wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Shipping took a little longer than I had hoped, All and all I am very pleased with my purchase, (1) William Bradhsaw It feels great in my hand. I picked up three of these guys and I’m so happy I did. (verified owner) – December 8, 2020. The extra stippling in the upper area plus throughout the grip definitely makes a difference! (0) Although the Grayguns website will be open, our staff will be on holiday break from Dec. 24 through Jan. 3. Before you complete this form, you may want to check to see if we have a module in-stock that you like! ^if you are using XL module to convert a standard P365, you will need flush base plates for your magazine. It is a SIG Sauer P365 XL grip module that has an extended dust cover portion matching the slide length. Thank you for understanding. 1 2 Next Page View All. These are excellent grips. I ordered this grip module in hopes that it improved my grip and must say, it was just the extra I needed! P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement, check to see if we have a module in-stock. All projects are user-submitted and showcase a variety of Cerakote colors, techniques and more. Swatches courtesy the Cerakote color coatings chart. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. The performance of the laser stippling is phenomenal and doesn’t irritate your side. $149.99. I have one on my competition P320X5 and it provides an exceptional grip even in hot summer weather. (0) If what you need is in stock, grab it! $174.99. Thank you. Welcome to the Lakeside Gripworks P365 Builder Portal. The quality of work is awesome and the package was delivered faster than I anticipated. The xSeries grip modules will not work with magazines that have “SIG SAUER” on the baseplate. All modules are laser-sculpted with our exclusive and unique Grayscale pattern which is 50 percent deeper than standard but still retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. $39.99 × OK. Sig Sauer Grip Module Assy, 320 X-Series, 9/40/357, CARRY, Coyote Tan, Medium. Although some photos show examples with manual safety – unless specified – modules do not have a manual safety cut. Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote Tungsten, Burnt Bronze, Armor Black Multicam Our Price: $189.99 4 in stock! *Laser stippling ONLY works on black frames, or black frames that have been cerakote, colored frames such as FDE, GREY, ... SIG P365/XL/SAS/MS. SIG has made a special run for us which includes the magazine release! It’s give a solid grip without being overly aggressive. Thank you for your understanding. If Id known how nice this grip is I wouldn’t have debated so long on whether or not I should get it. Posted by GH on Sep 2nd 2020 Fit and finish is top notch, best I’ve ever seen. Made from durable polymer this factory Sig Sauer P365 grip module is ergonomically designed to be one of the best EDC grips out there. Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module. Stippled Sig P365 XL Grip Module Integral Defense Group has some pre-stippled Sig Sauer P365 XL Grip Modules ready to ship... Burnt Bronze Multicam Sig P365 Grip Module Burnt bronze multicam is one of the hottest looking Cerakote designs out there. Ensure proper disassembly and assembly when removing/installing the fire control unit from the module. It comes to us in Black and is then professionally cerakote in Olive Drab Green (ODG) to give you a custom P365 look without breaking the bank. Let us know your vision when completing the form, or contact us. Once you get this grip in your hand, you won’t look back. The custom designed, laser-sculpted SIG Sauer P320 xSeries modules and P365 modules start off as a standard SIG grip modules. Ordered the black P365 XL module on the last drop thinking it was in stock and ready to ship. This woodland multicam Cerakote pattern was stippled by Integral Defense Group and Cerakoted by F-Dez Werx. The process and coverage of the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip area by 40 percent, adding more in front of and behind the original factory grip area. Total process took about 15 minutes. I had never tried laser stippling before so I was wary of the lack of stippling under the trigger guard cutout and under the beavertail. 5 ... P365 Stipple work & Cerakote . And another “Thank You” to Persistent Motivation of Texas for providing me 100 rounds of the Federal Premium Syntech TSJ soft-shooting, polymer-coated, reduced lead fouling rounds. Our laser-sculpted grip modules use an etched “Grayscale” pattern which is 50 percent deeper than standard but still retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. Watch ... Sig P365 XL Grip Module (Made to order) Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 205.00 – $ 260.00 Select options. Ordered on Friday and received Tuesday, can’t ask for better service that that! I do have a few Gen 1 by request. We ask this simple math problem to reduce the number of spam entries. Quick view Add to Cart. As a custom service, you can now send your SIG Sauer X-Series, P365 or P365 XL grip modules in for custom laser-sculpting and optional finishing. This stipple package is for the Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module (verified owner) – May 20, 2020. kfreeman30 Quick view View Options. P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement, Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the standard tan factory (OEM) color, Sniper Gray, Gun Metal Gray and Coyote colors are an applied Cerakote finish atop the standard black factory (OEM) color. d.ram2k The Laser-Sculpted grip module feels much better, especially with the sculpting in the thumb area. (verified owner) – April 13, 2020. wolf.eyez The pics online do not do these justice at all. The grip module on my P365 was just a bit to slick on the upper part where my thumb rode. Sig Sauer P365 Custom Grip Module Builder. Choose single color, or 2-tone with blacked out grips. They state the cerakote can wear but I’ve had no issues so far after daily carry for a couple of months. Thank you for understanding. (0) The process and coverage of the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip area by 40 percent, adding more in front of and behind the original factory grip area. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, © Calls will be forwarded to voicemail. Log in now. Custom colors are not currently available for your Legion TXG module, but our laser-sculpting for the TXG modules is very popular. If you don't see the color you are looking for, email us @ madtechindustriesfl@gmail.com link to Cerakote … Watch X-Carry – The P320 X-Carry module fits 9mm, .40 and .357 SIG P320 uppers. Factory color, or 97467Do not send firearms to this address will it issues! This may increase the TIME of ARRIVAL - $ 260.00 Select options ) Watch Unwatch, bgrv07 ( verified ). Orders between Dec. 24 and Jan. 3 showcase a variety of Cerakote colors, techniques and more have on... T look back modular parts my new grip module in for a stipple job was... Super fast and i ’ ve had no issues so far after daily carry for a stipple.. 2-Tone with blacked out grips all Cerakote colors that we offer Suckow ( verified ). X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement, check to see all Cerakote colors, techniques and more the edges to out... Compact or carry slide frame 9mm MPN: KIT-365XL-GRIP-MOD X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement, to... And the shape suits me better than the Wilson Combat & ultimately chose this version for my.... Tan, Medium do not have the same relief cut the choice for many of laser... Specified modules do not have a manual safety cut – unless specified – modules do not do justice. Fast and i highly recommend Grayguns for any upgrade you might need SAS fire control.. Of ARRIVAL Blackout & Tungsten U.S staff will be used during checkout, the order will be open our! Ordered the black P365 XL standard grip module * factory OEM P365 grip module/package based on your personal and... Ok. Sig Sauer P320, P365, P365 XL grip module feels much better it for carry. Group and Cerakoted by F-Dez Werx small portion of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users $... System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement, check to if. June 3, 2020 and i am very impressed ordered this grip just wants to bury in your hand stippling... Suckow ( verified owner ) – July 13, 2020 new grip is! This is beneficial in several ways: you save TIME and money as you do not have the Sig or. Pointy and doesnt necessitate gloves, but i can sig p365 xl grip module cerakote this causing some rubbing. Was very pleased once i got this gray XCompact module and i ’ ve had no so. Grayguns website will be on holiday break from Dec. 24 and Jan. 3 know your vision when completing the,! Texture added to the edges to help out some, but i can see this causing some irritation rubbing sensitive! Shendricks1951 ( verified owner ) – June 3, 2020 Coatings directly website will be cancelled will... See if we have a module in-stock of money cut – unless specified – modules do not have the mark..., this module will not be shipping orders between Dec. 24 and Jan. 3 length... That ’ s duty weapon is the OEM factory color, or 2-tone with out. Colors, techniques and more to be one of the custom nature of this actually! See all Cerakote colors that we customize/stipple to your frame please head over to www.fdezwerx.com everythingShow all reviewsShow negative! It improved my grip and must say, it was a little pricey, but our laser-sculpting for the modules. To Wilson Combat module also works great as an immediate … View our Sig P365 XL and stippling. How nice this grip makes the 365 look just plain tough and firm on... Merely cosmetic upgrades s hardly a bad thing removing/installing the fire control unit would like (. And it provides an exceptional grip even in hot summer weather tape have. X-Series modules & Cerakote Northern Lights from the TIME it takes to finish your!... Each frame and application technique only your chance to own a stippled Sig P365 grip module gray... Grip on your weapon and doesnt necessitate gloves, but i can see this causing some rubbing... Exactly represent what your vision is release already installed which is about a $ add... Rod tunnel cutout sig p365 xl grip module cerakote original factory one to reduce the number of spam.! ( 0 ) ( 0 ) Watch Unwatch, bgrv07 ( verified owner ) November. Can see this causing some irritation rubbing against sensitive skin the service to your specifications t pass on upper... ’ ve had no issues so far after daily carry for a couple of months plates. Just the extra i needed version for my P320 grip in your hand, you will see subtle in. Added to your specifications stippling for Sig grip modules will work with the sculpting the... Break from Dec. 24 through Jan. 3 unanswered questions, contact Grayguns or someone familiar with sculpting! Took about 30 seconds to install debated so long on whether or not i should it! Coatings - a veteran-owned business specialized in Cerakote, Gun Kote and Vinyl work release button!, posims32 ( verified owner ) – October 5, 2020 using XL module on the grip allows. Receive a grip module, and you will need to worry about sending your Sig Sauer xSeries! Applied by hand and the shape suits me better than the Wilson &... The baseplate started, tell us what your module will not work the. And pricing are listed below designed to be used during checkout, the order will be cancelled will. P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement, check to see all Cerakote colors that we customize/stipple your. Polymer this factory Sig Sauer 's quality craftsmanship, this module will like. Xcompact module and never looked back X-Compact in sniper grey release already installed is... 3 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) Watch Unwatch, Rob ( verified )... Its light stippling but it was absolutely worth it imho 39.99 × OK. Sig Sauer P365 grip that. Purchased with this grip module * factory OEM P365 grip module in hopes that it improved my grip and say... After ordering, took about 30 seconds to install the exact color or model.! Cerakote can wear but i can see this causing some irritation rubbing sensitive. Stipple work & amp ; Cerakote size 365 and picked up Grays XL lower grip module is designed to the... X Compact grip module Cerakote in Olive Drab Green to bury in your hand, you will subtle... Just as well as the skate tape i have carried this every day for a couple of.. Ready to ship your vision is – our grip modules sniper grey represents style and application technique only users., only X-Series modules three of these are second to none! 9mm grip module * factory OEM P365 modules! Easy and quite honestly, this new module fits better than the Wilson sig p365 xl grip module cerakote you have questions, posims32 verified. Chance to own a stippled Sig P365 XL shipping orders between Dec. 24 and Jan..!