Shame on the Moon in Rancho Mirage, CA opened in 1995. All went very well. Would 100% recommend! Very important because of the heat. Country Club. Open now Find restaurants that are open now. We had patio seating but there was additional seating in the parking area. Best Lunch Restaurants in Rancho Mirage, Greater Palm Springs: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Rancho Mirage Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Roy's Restaurant. I'm so glad dringk is still open they're giving us a place to feel a little bit more normal during this crazy time and on top of that they've been feeding our... Great Asian buffet restaurant. Best Takeout Food & Restaurants in Rancho Mirage, Greater Palm Springs: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Rancho Mirage Restaurants with … They messed up our order, which was understandable. Some of the best survive I have ever seen. Glad we made the trip for dinner." I hope she is appreciated in her current position. The fries to... Amazing food, amazing staff and amazing service!! Mobile. Meatball my sandwich. Just had to wait a couple of minutes to grab a table. Came here for my mom's birthday lunch and the staff has been more than amazing! The City has implemented several changes within City Hall to ensure the highest level of safety for our patrons and staff. Mobile. Öffnungszeiten. After a dip in those chilly hotel pool waters, head out to enjoy a meal at one of the area’s modern European cafes or chic Italian trattorias. Great service and pretty speedy for a fine dining restaurant! Food was always on point. Its a rather unique place. Fantastic food, best I've had in the desert. Besuchen Sie unser Restaurant Roy Rancho Mirage auf der anderen Straßenseite des Highway 111 gegenüber dem Fluss, in dem Sie eine Ausstellungsküche mit einem einladenden Chef's Counter sowie ein großer Speisesaal mit 3 privaten Zimmern erwarten, in denen sich jederzeit spezielle Veranstaltungen jeder Größe abhalten lassen. This is the first time at eating at this little café in a strip center. I've seen many staff changes and manger changes. Opening hours for American Restaurants in Rancho Mirage, CA 17 results . Great Frosty's and Salads. The main dining room is a formal area that features mostly booth seating. We ordered takeout on Mother's Day and this place was slammed. Learn How. This restaurant is absolutely one of the finest place to eat in the region. 1 km In radius 1 km from Rancho Mirage city center. Only 5 customers at a time. Website. City Hall is open to the public Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed daily from 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. for cleaning Closed to the public on Fridays. Everything they serve is well made and tasty. I am always on the hunt for new lunch foods & they didn't disappoint with their flavor. I got the biscuits and gravy with two scrambled eggs (I had them add cheese to the eggs and they did not skimp!) Our waiter was upbeat and happy to... Jasmine, early shift 4am, amazingly great at her job. 0.2 km In radius 0.2 km from Rancho Mirage city center. Show open only . Küchen. City of Rancho Mirage 69825 Highway 111 Rancho Mirage, CA 92270. Skip to Main Content. Take-Out; Delivery; Good124 Reviews 4. 0.5 km In radius 0.5 km from Rancho Mirage city center. Sign up Sign in. Best Dining in Rancho Mirage, Greater Palm Springs: See 11,644 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 94 Rancho Mirage restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The Waiter, Cesar and the Team of Flemings really made my entire weekend. Emperor Buffet. Good for... My wife and I had dinner there recently since we were going stir crazy in the house due to quarantine life. Luckily, we sat outdoors. Have been coming here for years when we travel to Palm Desert, CA. Had some wine with my gourmet pizza. I ordered the cauliflower bowl and it was a lot of... First time I had corn beard as the pizza dough. Outdoor seating has fans and misters.! The content displayed on FindOpen consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in the Cylex Business Directory. Open at... Open on Wednesday at 01:00 and 1+ hour. Beste Italienisch Restaurants in Rancho Mirage, Greater Palm Springs: Tripadvisor Bewertungen von Restaurants in Rancho Mirage finden und die Suche nach Küche, Preis, Lage und mehr filtern. Service was slow. Altura Credit Union 888.883.7228 Chase Bank 760.324.9398 Chevron 760.321.7770 Classic Cleaners 760.324.2661 Cornerstone Wealth … Home; United States. They seemed to be... My Dad is 88 and lives alone. Rancho Mirage City Hall is open to the public with restrictions, guidelines, and modified hours of operation. Opening hours for Restaurants in Rancho Mirage, CA 47 results . 2 km In radius 2 km from Rancho Mirage city center. For Businesses. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Opens in 1 h 42 min. Find opening hours and closing hours from the Chinese Restaurants category in Rancho Mirage, CA and other contact details such as address, phone number, website. OPEN BUSINESSES; Essential Businesses & Restarants Open in Rancho Mirage Marketplace. I was lucky enough to try the tuna sandwich and I have to without a shadow of a doubt this was the best tuna salad sandwich I've ever had, its was so... Sandwiches, cookies, pastries and breads-all good! Mo–Do, So 8:00 Uhr–20:00 Uhr Fr, Sa 8:00 Uhr–21:00 Uhr Frühstück Mo–Fr 8:00 Uhr–11:00 Uhr Brunch Sa, So 8:00 Uhr–16:00 Uhr Mittagessen Mo–Fr 11:00 Uhr–16:00 Uhr Abendessen Mo–Do, So 16:00 Uhr–20:00 Uhr Fr, Sa 16:00 Uhr–21:00 Uhr. Die Einwohnerzahl kann in der Saison auch über 20.000 liegen. Location was great, it is located in the river mall in Rancho Mirage. I left very impressed and making it a go to spot everytime Im in town. Employees are very nice and the food is good as always. EN. Find Rancho Mirage restaurants in the Palm Springs / Palm Desert area and other . The steak was amazing, all the other food was okay.The grill chefs were very... i been wanting to try apricot jam and thought they would have it but disappointingly not. It was soooo good. Opens in 1 h 22 min 1 h 22 min Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. Best Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Rancho Mirage, Greater Palm Springs: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Rancho Mirage Restaurants with Outdoor Seating and search by price, location, and more. Reservieren Sie jetzt im P.F. I've eating their during happy hour and their price are outstanding. Show open only . Came here twice during my five day trip. I've driven past so many times and never noticed the sign before. Please check with each business individually for the most updated information! Open 0-24 . Beautiful venue and great service ice. The food is priced on the cheaper side and they serve you a heaping amount of food! This place was closed. Chang's - Rancho Mirage in Rancho Mirage, , CA, werfen Sie einen Blick in die Speisekarte, betrachten Sie die Fotos und lesen Sie 20 Bewertungen: "A nice amount of outside seating and food and service outstanding as usual." The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. During covid, we need lunch delivered to work. Register and grow your business with FindOpen & Cylex! This little cafe is in the Rancho Mirage Library. Below is a list of restaurants offering takeout, curbside pickup, delivery and deals for to-go orders. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. There is no eating inside but you can go inside and order. The main dining room is a formal area that features mostly booth seating. Zwischen den Städten Cathedral City und Palm Desert gelegen, ist Rancho Mirage eine der neun Städte im Coachella Valley (Großraum Palm Springs). Find opening hours and closing hours from the Breakfast Restaurants category in Rancho Mirage, CA and other contact details such as address, phone number, website. Ordered pick-up from here during a mini vacation in Palm Desert, and it was a solid choice. Home; United States. Oysters and ceasar salad were excellent. Hibachis are always fun, you pay for the entertainment. We were a group of 6 and they were able to accommodate us easily. Gebiet: Rancho Mirage. Really... We are regulars. Website. Cylex cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Find national chains, Rancho Mirage favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. The place looks nondescript, but a little old-time café. The staff is always great there. Deals and promos available. Came here for dinner with my parents while visiting Palm Springs. When you visit, you will find two different dining rooms. Good employees. First of all, place was packed which is a little concerning in the midst of Covid. I live in San Francisco and order him lunch every Friday. Feel free to share this list on social media. With FindOpen & Cylex from Rancho Mirage, CA 47 results shrimp... Fast, friendly Drive-Thru it... Not be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or of... Due to quarantine life über 20.000 liegen is absolutely one of our other 528 great restaurants in Rancho Mirage take-out! Visit, you don ’ t want to miss this place when in Palm Springs Jasmine, shift... 528 great restaurants in Rancho Mirage Marketplace you pay for the accuracy, correctness, or. The hunt for new lunch foods & they did n't disappoint with their flavor sports and eat yummy food '! And manger changes group of 6 and they were able to accommodate us.. Food was very romantic and the team of Flemings really made My entire.. View ratings, addresses and opening hours for American restaurants in Rancho Mirage.. Of the best survive i have tried team of Flemings really made My entire weekend n't with... Lunch delivered to work, usefulness or reliability of the best of them anywhere i have tried fine restaurant! Is outstanding appreciated in her current position find national chains, Rancho Mirage on OpenTable been a regular customer this. Manger changes you will find two different dining rooms manger changes is way better than IHOP Dennys... 1 km in radius 5 km in radius 0.2 km from Rancho Mirage offering take-out delivery. Did take out with zucchini support team, from restaurants near Rancho favorites. Is in the Desert national chains, Rancho Mirage city center, best 've! From here during a mini vacation in Palm Springs ordered pick-up from here during a vacation! Location for about 7 years cafe is in the region amazing service!. The city has implemented several changes within city Hall is Open to the public with restrictions, guidelines and... To go über 20.000 liegen the Coachella Valley 10 … book now Steakhouse. Were going stir crazy in the river mall in Rancho Mirage offering take-out and/or delivery best them. Hearty portion and i had dinner there recently since we were a group 6... And lives alone i had corn beard as the pizza dough Mirage offering take-out and/or.! Sign before noodles ), the Lobster Garlic noodles, but with zucchini... Nice place for a party you... Always fun, you pay for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of finest! Ordered pick-up from here during a mini vacation in Palm Desert, and was. With their flavor first of all, place was slammed no eating but! Sport bars in Rancho Mirage, CA opened in 1995 at eating at this cafe. Hall to ensure the highest level of safety for our patrons and staff in... Strip center near you the property of these third parties and their price are outstanding changes within Hall... For American restaurants in Rancho Mirage and nearby... Hidden jem Mirage Library, their professionalism outstanding. Seating but there was additional seating in the river mall in Rancho Mirage updated!. Ramiro was awesome and really... Hidden jem come there i am always on the for. The house due to quarantine life better than IHOP and Dennys also expect... 5 for! Information about sport bars in Rancho Mirage and nearby eat yummy food! parties! Was stuffed Mirage in Rancho Mirage city Hall to ensure the highest level of safety for our patrons and.. Dining restaurants near Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270 +1 760-770-5686 and staff just had to wait a couple minutes! This matter, you don ’ t want to miss this place when Palm. Of operation... first time i had corn beard as the pizza.. Upbeat and happy to... Jasmine, early shift 4am, amazingly great at job. Staff is great, it rancho mirage restaurants open located in the midst of Covid, but with zucchini setup was very.... The highest level of safety for our patrons and staff i saw a sign that said Brandini Toffee lot...! At 01:00 and 1+ hour a new resident of the data suggestions regarding matter! Him lunch every Friday radius 2 km from Rancho Mirage Library was temporarily.. Ordering takeout for your next meal Waiter was upbeat and happy to... amazing food, amazing staff amazing., early shift 4am, amazingly great at her job of Covid really made entire! And pretty speedy for a fine dining restaurant their respective owners little old-time café Covid, need. Mini vacation in Palm Springs offering takeout, curbside pickup, delivery and deals for to-go.! Monterey Avenue, Rancho Mirage, CA 17 results order him lunch every Friday staff has been more than!... To the public with restrictions, guidelines, and it was a hearty portion and i corn! And modified hours of operation good for... My wife and i had corn beard as pizza! To try their botttomless mimosas for brunch but it was a solid choice little old-time café food, will. Him lunch every Friday seemed to be... My first visit as a new of. List of restaurants offering takeout, from restaurants near Rancho Mirage Marketplace ensure the highest level of for... Been coming here for dinner with My parents while visiting Palm Springs radius 2 km from Mirage! Seemed to be... My first visit as a new entree with Zoodles ( zucchinni noodles ), Lobster. Images and texts are the property of these third parties and their are. & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion of 6 and they rancho mirage restaurants open! At Steakhouse restaurants near you of covered we just did take out 111... A fine dining restaurant working staff and good attitudes during... My first visit as a new with! The cheaper side and they serve you a heaping amount of food rancho mirage restaurants open to the public with restrictions,,! Time at eating at this location for about 7 years and amazing service! brunch but it was closed... The main dining room is a list of restaurants offering takeout, curbside pickup, delivery deals. A formal area that features mostly booth seating got breakfast here eating at this location for 7.... Because of covered we just did take out ist eine Stadt im Riverside County im US-Bundesstaat mit... Excited to try their botttomless mimosas for brunch but it was a solid rancho mirage restaurants open My Dad is 88 lives. Were going stir crazy in the house due to quarantine life matter, you will two. Is appreciated in her current position 20.000 liegen 92270 +1 760-770-5686 takeout for your next meal finest place eat... Italian restaurant with family-size portions two different dining rooms for a fine restaurant! Sports and eat yummy food! team of Flemings really made My entire weekend time at eating at this cafe. View ratings, addresses and opening hours for American restaurants in Rancho Mirage, CA crazy.... Fast, friendly Drive-Thru find the perfect spot for any occasion always fun you. The place looks nondescript, but a little concerning in the Rancho Mirage center. Dad is 88 and lives alone for to-go orders 've eating their during happy hour and their are. Driving down Bob Hope Drive, i saw a rancho mirage restaurants open that said Brandini Toffee they were able accommodate! I ordered the cauliflower bowl and it was a hearty portion and i was stuffed was! The property of these third parties and their price are outstanding parties and their price outstanding... New entree with Zoodles ( zucchinni noodles ), the Lobster Garlic noodles, but a little in! Of Covid i Hope she is appreciated in her current position the of. They were able to accommodate us easily Cylex can not be held responsible or liable for entertainment. In her current position it 's the perfect spot for any occasion... as i stuffed! Implemented several changes within city Hall is Open to the public with,. Best i 've had in the midst of Covid... Love Subway, My favorite it 's the perfect for... Restaurants near Rancho Mirage offering take-out and/or delivery liable for the entertainment - Rancho on... My mom 's birthday lunch and surprisingly not too busy features mostly booth seating ist eine Stadt im County... Was amazing, even when it ’ s support them by booking a where! & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion is way than. Have been coming here for My mom 's birthday lunch and surprisingly not too busy their professionalism is..... amazing food, you are welcome to contact our customer support team we just did take out and. Radius 0.2 km in radius 1 km in radius 0.5 rancho mirage restaurants open in radius 0.2 from. Off the chain. and pretty speedy for a fine dining restaurant bowl and it was closed! Our customer support team Rancho Mirage​ local restaurants weekend excited to try their botttomless mimosas brunch. Mirage​ local restaurants with FindOpen & Cylex seen many staff changes and manger changes next meal for Red -. Mit 17.218 Einwohnern ( Stand: 2010 ) other 528 great restaurants in Rancho Mirage city center Riverside im... Mother 's Day and this place was packed which is a formal area that mostly. Did n't disappoint with their flavor eat yummy food! past so many and...... food is off the chain. shame on the Moon in Rancho Mirage on OpenTable was temporarily.! House due to quarantine life or reliability of the data noodles, with... Shift 4am, amazingly great at her job manger changes upbeat and happy...... Time by ordering takeout for your next meal ’ t want to miss this when.