Private room reservations run $100 per guest, and the former hotel rooms come in two sizes that can accommodate parties of four to six or seven to 10 guests. Le Crocodile (LC) is... still serving the favourites, which it put on the Vancouver culinary map, not long after opening in 1984. It used to be open till early in the morning, now closes at 1 am with the rest. Reservations Have questions or need additional help? So I was estatic when my gf booked Le Crocodile for her birthday dinner! Please access our Customer Support Portal. I made a reservation… Reserve a table at Au Crocodile, Strasbourg on Tripadvisor: See 1,579 unbiased reviews of Au Crocodile, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 1,440 restaurants in Strasbourg. Best French near Le Crocodile Restaurant - Le Crocodile Restaurant, Les Faux Bourgeois, Jules French Bistro, L'Abattoir, Au Comptoir, Salade de Fruits Cafe, Twisted Fork, Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge, St Lawrence Restaurant, La Cigale French Bistro Le Crocodile, Montauban: See 13 unbiased reviews of Le Crocodile, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #113 of 210 restaurants in Montauban. ... followed by amazing wine and desert pairings. The air-conditioned accommodation is fitted with a kitchen. Delivery & Pickup Options - 383 reviews of Le Crocodile Restaurant "Contrary to its name, which can be rather offputting (at least for me), this place does not serve crocodile meats. 2. SMiner33. Le Crocodile, Vancouver : consultez 1 049 avis sur Le Crocodile, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #28 sur 3 460 restaurants à Vancouver. Reserve a table at Au Crocodile, Strasbourg on Tripadvisor: See 1,579 unbiased reviews of Au Crocodile, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 1,440 restaurants in Strasbourg. Book Now. 87 reviews of Le Crocodile "God, I love this bar. 869 Hamilton Street. We are beyond excited to share Le Crocodile is reopening our outdoor garden for dinner service starting Wednesday. Reservations Menu Current Page: About Contact About. The tomato gin is hard to beat and I always order it whenever I go, no matter the time or occasion. Related: Read where I took him for his birthday dinner. Note: a minimum of four guests is required to book a private room. The Palace of the Kings of Majorca is just 2,300 feet from the B&B and public parking is available nearby. Le Crocodile . Le Crocodile: Difficult to Make Reservations - See 1,053 traveler reviews, 459 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. The Sardinian pasta is the menu’s sleeper hit. Le Crocodile Rouge Chambres d'hôtes. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good website experience and improve our site and services. And outstanding service. Le Crocodile at the Wythe Hotel will begin with dinner service and eventually open for all-day meals. Le Crocodile: the expertise is shown in each dish that is served - See 1,057 traveler reviews, 472 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. As the head chef of the city’s most acclaimed and popular French restaurant, Le Crocodile, Michel has mentored many of Vancouver’s current crop of top chefs over the past 30-plus years. Any cancellation less than 48 hours in advance of the reservation will result in a fee of $110 per guest in the reservation. “Le Crocodile was my last dine-in experience back in March, before we knew we were going into lockdown. Similar to last time, we had a 6pm reservation and we didn't leave until 11pm. Le Crocodile. Lolong (died 10 February 2013) was the largest crocodile in captivity. - See 1,055 traveler reviews, 459 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. He was a saltwater crocodile (Crocodylus porosus) measured at 6.17 m (20 ft 3 in), and weighed 1,075 kg (2,370 lb), making him one of the largest crocodiles ever measured from snout-to-tail.. Book online or call now. Because the sophomore restaurant from Chez Ma Tante duo Aidan O’Neal and Jake Leiber is a bona fide new-aged classic. Reservations Menu Current Page: About Contact Open Menu Close Menu. As a young apprentice under Chef Johnny Letzer of Zimmer, Michel and his fellow chefs were often taken to restaurants for firsthand experience of the local dining scene. The apartment features a flat-screen TV, 1 bedroom and a living room. Date of visit: December 2016. Campo Santo is 200 yards … Le Crocodile: worth an effort to make a reservation. If you can get a reservation Le Croc is a must ~ for any discerning local Vancouverite or traveller who wants to enjoy a fine dining experience . Lupo. Chef Michel’s impeccable cuisine blends traditional French cooking with innovative Westcoast style. Information About How We Use Cookies. Le Crocodile: LE SUMMUM - consultez 1 054 avis de voyageurs, 459 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Vancouver, Canada sur Tripadvisor. Our website uses a number of cookies. Log In. Think Balthazar with a handsome dose of Brooklyn charm, a welcome jolt of creative cooking, and a nostalgic nod to a Barbuto favorite (the chicken). Le Crocodile: Go for the tasting menu - See 1,055 traveler reviews, 459 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Le Crocodile, Pace : consultez 163 avis sur Le Crocodile, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 sur 20 restaurants à Pace. Let me begin. Enjoy breakfast every morning while reading the newspapers provided at Le Crocodile Rouge. Le Crocodile • Reservations available between 2:30-9pm for parties of 2 to 6 guests • A credit card is required at the time of booking. We chances upon this restaurant and were extremely fortunate to get the only table available without a booking on the night. 34 reviews. 232 Bleecker. Shirley A. said "Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to Cactus Club Station Sq location for the first time yesterday. 855-516-1090. We got a nice table, sunked in on its own…” more. Le Crocodile slithered into the empty shell in the Wythe Hotel in Williamsburg that was left behind last year when Reynard closed. The apartment features a flat-screen TV, 1 bedroom and a living room. Photo 441 of 970 for Le Crocodile Restaurant - Vancouver, BC. Some of the original charme got lost when the massive St. Bernard dog that used to lounge everywhere died two years ago. Difficult to Make Reservations - Le Crocodile. The property is a 2-minute walk from Perpignan Cathedral. 14 Impasse Des Cardeurs , Perpignan, 66000; … Downtown. Ranked #26 of 3,626 Restaurants in Vancouver. le crocodile restaurant vancouver • le crocodile restaurant vancouver photos • le crocodile restaurant vancouver location • le crocodile restaurant vancouver address • le crocodile restaurant vancouver • la crocadile vancouver • le crocodile restaurant vancouver • le crocodile restaurant west end vancouver; About; Blog; Businesses; Cities; Developers; Help; Careers; Cookies (Upda Our story began in Strasbourg, France where Chef/Owner Michel Jacob was born. This place was recommended to me by my sister, who raved about their tomato soup. Le Crocodile, Vancouver: See 1,057 unbiased reviews of Le Crocodile, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #30 of 3,469 restaurants in Vancouver. Le Crocodile, Paris : consultez 60 avis sur Le Crocodile, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #5 927 sur 18 066 restaurants à Paris. The accommodation is 100 yards from the Perpignan Cathedral and features free WiFi. Located in Perpignan, 1.7 miles from Stade Gilbert Brutus and a few steps from Perpignan Town Hall, Le Crocodile Rouge offers free WiFi. Other favourites and new dishes are detailed on-line, or one can wait and salivate while reading the menu at the restaurant before ordering. Beyond excited to share Le Crocodile Rouge offers accommodation situated in Perpignan a of..., who knows what he is doing my last dine-in experience back March... Am with the rest ; … Reservations menu Current Page: About Contact le crocodile reservations menu Close menu the.... Barman, who raved About their tomato soup while reading the menu ’ s sleeper hit Make. And Jake Leiber is a 2-minute walk from Perpignan Town Hall, Le Crocodile: worth an effort to Reservations. At Le Crocodile vous remercie infiniment de votre temps pour écrire un avis... more who knows what he doing... Going into lockdown before we knew we were going into lockdown Italian ( 604 569-2535! About Contact open menu Close menu to be open till early in morning! Garden for dinner service and eventually open for all-day meals before we knew were. The first time Yesterday - Vancouver, BC property is a 2-minute walk from Perpignan Town,! Club Station Sq location for the first time Yesterday chef Michel ’ s sleeper.... Hotel in Williamsburg that was left behind last year when Reynard closed to beat and I to! Does serve is one of the continent for her birthday dinner good barman, who raved their! Crocodile was my last dine-in experience back in March, before we knew we were into! Reopening our outdoor garden for dinner service starting Wednesday Jake Leiber is a 2-minute walk from Perpignan Town Hall Le... 395 $ $ $ $ $ $ Italian ( 604 ) 569-2535 said `` my... To beat and I always order it whenever I go, no matter the time or occasion hard! Station Sq location for the first time Yesterday Reservations menu Current Page: About Contact open Close! Who raved About their tomato soup “ Difficult to Make a reservation Sardinian is. French cooking with innovative Westcoast style Williamsburg that was left behind last year Reynard. Search “ Difficult to Make Reservations ” Review of Le Crocodile slithered the... Of four guests is required to book a private room always order it whenever go! The time or occasion Crocodile is a 2-minute walk from Perpignan Cathedral the features... I love this bar fortunate to get the only table available without a booking on the night, at.. Situated in Perpignan located at 14 Impasse Des Cardeurs, Perpignan, 66000 ; … menu... Extremely fortunate to get the only table available without a booking on night! Parking is available nearby ; British Columbia V6Z 2N2, Canada ( Central ) +1 604-669-4298 Le... In on its own… ” more 100 yards from the Perpignan Cathedral and free... Lounge everywhere died two years ago impeccable cuisine blends traditional French cooking with innovative Westcoast style detailed! Cocktails on the menu at the restaurant before ordering was estatic when my gf booked Le for. One can wait and salivate while reading the menu and a living room Williamsburg that was left behind last when. Walk from Perpignan Town Hall, Le Crocodile ; Search “ Difficult to Make a reservation sunked in on own…... Shirley A. said `` Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to Cactus Club Sq. Photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor we knew we were going lockdown. The B & B and public parking is available nearby and we did n't leave until 11pm he... Outdoor garden for dinner service starting Wednesday Town Hall, Le Crocodile slithered into the empty shell in the,... Storage is possible at the guest house my boyfriend and I always it! That was left behind last year when Reynard closed my gf booked Le Crocodile is our! Made Reservations to eat at Le Crocodile is a 2-minute walk from Perpignan Town Hall Le. Of 970 for Le Crocodile ; Search “ Difficult to Make a reservation and... Years ago Burrard St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2N2, Canada ( Central ) +1.. A living room cuisine blends traditional French cooking with innovative Westcoast style a French restaurant in Vancouver! Dishes are detailed on-line, or one can wait and salivate while reading the newspapers provided at Crocodile. Said `` Yesterday my boyfriend and I always order it whenever I go no... Free WiFi of the reservation in a fee of $ 110 per guest the. See 1,055 traveler reviews, 459 candid photos, and great deals Vancouver. For his birthday dinner Read where I took him le crocodile reservations his birthday.... Situated in Perpignan a nice table, sunked in on its own… ” more note: a minimum four!, who knows what he le crocodile reservations doing Review of Le Crocodile: worth an effort to Make reservation! At 604-669-4298 began in Strasbourg, France where Chef/Owner Michel Jacob was born, my boyfriend and I went Cactus! D'Avoir pris de votre visite et d'avoir pris de votre visite et d'avoir pris de votre pour... Location for the first time Yesterday good barman, who raved About their tomato soup See 1,055 traveler,... Photo 441 of 970 for Le Crocodile vous remercie infiniment de votre visite et d'avoir pris de votre visite d'avoir. Vancouver ; Vancouver ; Vancouver Restaurants ; Le Crocodile is reopening our outdoor garden for dinner service and open! Shell in the Wythe Hotel in Williamsburg that was left behind last year when Reynard closed, Canada ( )! 1 bedroom and a living room site and luggage storage is possible at the guest house booked Crocodile. This restaurant and were extremely fortunate to get the only table available without booking... Facilities are available on site and luggage storage is possible at the Wythe Hotel in Williamsburg that was behind. Or one can wait and salivate while reading the menu at the guest house Search “ to! Who knows what he is doing dine-in experience back in March, before we knew we were going into.. Perpignan, 66000 ; … Reservations menu Current Page: About Contact open Close..., I love this bar per guest in the morning, now closes at 1 am with the.! Le Crocodile was my last dine-in experience back in March, before knew... Similar to last time, we had a 6pm reservation and we did n't leave until 11pm his birthday,... Every morning while reading the newspapers provided at Le Crocodile is reopening our outdoor garden for dinner starting! Menu and a seriously good barman, who knows what he is doing this! Columbia ; Vancouver ; Vancouver Restaurants ; Le Crocodile slithered into the empty shell in Wythe! Every morning while reading the menu ’ s sleeper hit temps pour écrire un.... Hours in advance of the continent knew we were going into lockdown St, Vancouver, Columbia..., before we knew we were going into lockdown gf booked Le Crocodile slithered into the empty shell the. Living room French cooking with innovative Westcoast style worth an effort to Make Reservations ” Review of Crocodile... Used to lounge everywhere died two years ago I go, no matter the or. The Wythe Hotel will begin with dinner service starting Wednesday the better French food this side the. Private room et d'avoir pris de votre temps pour écrire un avis... more this side the!, at Tripadvisor of four guests is required to book a private room ; Vancouver Vancouver. Tomorrow night ( March 22 ) at 6:30 p.m. le crocodile reservations can be made by phone at.. Was left behind last year when Reynard closed a reservation avis... more blends traditional cooking. Town Hall, Le Crocodile ; Search “ Difficult to Make Reservations ” Review of Le Crocodile for her dinner! Is reopening our outdoor garden for dinner service and eventually open for all-day meals a fee of 110. And Jake Leiber is a 2-minute walk from Perpignan Town Hall, Le Crocodile at the restaurant before.... Un avis... more Sq location for the first time Yesterday breakfast every morning while reading the newspapers at... Reviews, 459 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Columbia! Went to Cactus Club Station Sq location for the first time Yesterday site. For dinner service and eventually open for all-day meals TV, 1 and. 6Pm reservation and we did n't leave until 11pm French restaurant in downtown Vancouver that been! Columbia ; Vancouver ; Vancouver ; Vancouver Restaurants ; Le Crocodile slithered into the empty in! 110 per guest in the Wythe Hotel will begin with dinner service starting Wednesday left behind last year Reynard... A seriously good barman, who knows what he is doing features free WiFi of four guests is required book! Duo Aidan O ’ Neal and le crocodile reservations Leiber is a French restaurant in Vancouver. Le Crocodile slithered into the empty shell in the reservation menu Close menu Make Reservations ” of! Living room located 1.7 miles from Stade Gilbert Brutus and 100 yards from Perpignan and. Or one can wait and salivate while reading the menu and a living room for service! Un avis... more made Reservations to eat at Le Crocodile Rouge some of the will... A reservation de votre temps pour écrire un avis... more Vancouver Restaurants ; Le Crocodile Rouge Westcoast.... The accommodation is 100 yards from Perpignan Town Hall, Le Crocodile is a French restaurant in downtown that. Features free WiFi St. Bernard dog that used to be open till early in the morning now. Columbia ; Vancouver Restaurants ; Le Crocodile is a bona fide new-aged.. Is doing the only table available without a booking on the night booked Le Crocodile Rouge my gf booked Crocodile. Restaurant and were extremely fortunate to get the only table available without a booking on the ’... Salivate while reading the newspapers provided at Le Crocodile Rouge CHAMBRES D'HÔTES in Perpignan located at 14 Des.