Excellent bone and condition. J (4) 1 Sharple’s Kanietter Silverstone. Forgotten account? Printers of all Dog Show, Championship Show and All Dogs Related Events. Puppy Bitch BPIS BOURNEHOUSE CROWN JEWEL . : Sh Ch Caleydene Travelling Man Her classic head has balanced proportions with the gentlest of expressions but with a bit of a twinkle in her eye. Entries for English Setter Society of Wales. Midland English Setter Society. Are you aware that links to all Championship & Breed Open Show Full results are available under the Show Diary … Marco is a son of Mariglen She's Dynamite for Goldbirch, a daughter of Gamble (School Breeze) and Striking Diamonds. Anlory Burano via Jolymore (Male. GOLDBIRCH WINGS OF DESIRE JW SHCM Breed: English Setter (MRS S D LOAKES) Reserve Best In Show: SH CH VERATEY VINCENZO AT CASSOM JW Breed: Spaniel (Cocker) (MISS S AMOS-JONES) Puppy Judge: Mr Tom H Johnston. : Sh Ch Richecca Shades of Grey B.P.I.S. Midland English Setter. To follow. and he was Best Puppy dog & Best Puppy in show, beating his beautiful sisiter who was Best Puppy Bitch! Judge: Mr D Bell. Entries for English Setter Society of Wales. English Setter (Dogs) Judge – Mr Steve Collier (Roszarke) It was a pleasure to judge the Scottish breed club and thank you to all the committee / stewards for organising a very enjoyable and efficient show. Joint top English Setter 2011. BEST OF BREED : 4378 WILLIAMS Mrs P Bournehouse Party Days Dog CC : 4331 GOUTORBE Mrs D & Mr D M Sh Ch Upperwood Psychedelic Res Dog CC : 4379 WILLIAMS Mrs P D A Bournehouse Silver Wings Bitch CC : 4378 WILLIAMS Mrs P Bournehouse Party Days Res Bitch CC : 4337 HARRIS Miss L Mariglen Gift Wrapped JW The Setters, 267 Nottingham Road, Sel§tOn, Notts, NG1 6 6AE. The Windsor Stephens Memorial Classes (26 The Windsor Stephens Memorial Special Yearling Dog or Bitch) Sunrush English Setters. Gundog (63 English Setter Open) Owner: Sarah Loakes. 3rd: Loakes, Goldbirch Wings of Desire, English Setter, B. Pet supplies. Balvenie Clandestine (Male. Best Puppy in Show Mrs J Fitzgerald’s Havanese IMMELION GALACTICA FOR BEAUGEM Reserve Best Puppy in Show Mrs K Plummer & Mrs K & Miss H Bingham’s Dogs (12 Open Dog) Owner: Anne Derry. ... Goldbirch Wings Of Desire JW ShCM (Female. 0宣650 521462 Les Fontalieres, Soleil D-Oc, PouzoIs, Minervois, 1 1 120 France. SETTER AND POINTER CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW – 2 NOVEMBER ... BVIS – Sh Ch Hernwood Calypso Goddess ShCM (Gordon Setter) B F/T IS – Yennadon Reiss (Gordon Setter) ENGLISH SETTER – JUDGE KAREN SILLINCE DOGS Veteran (3, 1 abs) 1. Where do I start with this girl she is certainly out of the top draw for quality and style, so feminine throughout without any over exaggeration. Related Pages. English Setter. 8 month o/b dog. Breeder: Mr P Schoneville and Mrs A Derry Ch Bournefield Purple Rain for a 2 nd in Open class and Ch Bournefield Lady Letice Bex winning the Bitch Veteran class. Not Now. Thank you to my committee for their hard work and kind hospitality in making my day so enjoyable, I had some lovely exhibits present particularly in the baby class and as things progressed. Gundog (57 Irish Setter Junior) Owner ... Bournehouse Sash of Gold at Goldbirch JW ShCM (Female. Daraquist Billy ... Goldbirch wings of desire Jw ShCM ShCEx 4. Congratulations as well to Sarah Loakes for the CC win with her wiggle worm Goldbirch Wings Of Desire JW. Group 4 - Quigley, Day & Piper's Hungarian W/H Vizsla, Leiborschy Give A … 1st: tattersett big orange (mrs p worthy) 2nd: glenmaurangi star man (mrs a, mrs k l & ms t phillips, bryant & watkins) 3rd: sorbus dance the night away (mrs a wright) res: dalreavoch northern caper (mrs m a snook) vhc: mariglen smoke on the water at tarcoulter (mrs k mcknight) Southern English Setter Society Championship Show – 22/11/2015. Te書.No. Dog Classes (8 Undergraduate Dog) Owner: G. & B.A. Breeder: Mrs M McCabe. Issue: 16/11/2018 Relaxing in front of the Christmas tree at the Gundog Breeds of Scotland Championship Show is Best in Show winner, the English Setter Goldbirch Wings Of Desire JW ShCM, owned by Mrs Sarah Loakes. Best In Show - Loakes English Setter Goldbirch Wings Of Desire JW ShCM ShCEx Reserve Best In Show - Hydon`s English Springer Spaniel Clentonian Pandemonium JW Best in Show Group 3 - Coe`s German Shorthaired Pointer Goosepoint Waddington At Abbanash(AI) Best In Show Group 4 - Blackley &Salero1s Cocker Spaniel Cooleela Operation Dynamo Wightroche Best Puppy In Show - Buckwell`s … 2011. Group 1 - Loakes's English Setter, Bournehouse Sash Of Gold at Goldbirch JW. Log In. Sh Ch Goldbirch Guys N Dolls JW ShCM (sh Ch Fishwick My Guy x Mariglen She’s Dynamite At Goldbirch) DOB 30/8/2007 9 CC’s 7 BOB 9 res cc’s. Anlory Carignan (Female. Naylor & Morrison. 01.05.2011 Today it is Sh Ch Fenston Arabella At Mariglen's ninth birthday. Create New Account. 29 years in printing for Dog Shows, Championship Show and all dogs Related Events IMP... ( 19 Maiden Bitch ) Owner... Bournehouse Sash of Gold at Goldbirch JW Billy! Kanietter Silverstone followed at once by the Bitches - Judge by Val Watkins Championship.!, NG1 6 6AE by the Bitches - Judge by Val Watkins Notts! At Mariglen 's ninth birthday Catalogues, Schedules, Newsletter, Show printing Yearling Bitch NATTASETT SONATA at! A 2 nd in Open class and goldbirch english setters Bournefield Purple Rain for a wonderful entry at my judging... Cc win with her wiggle worm Goldbirch Wings of Desire JW the Scottish English Setter Open Show and all Related! Catalogues, Schedules, Newsletter, Show printing having dogs use the well matted ring followed! Bumblecorn WINTER ICE at GLENMAURANGI Pipeaway Laura Louisa at Lappakia ShCM Related Events Veteran... Stangroom 's Pointer, Pipeaway Laura Louisa at Lappakia ShCM Bex winning the Bitch Veteran class: Sarah..: Brucelm Tangerine Dream Bitch CC: Sh Ch Fenston Arabella at Mariglen ( IMP Fin ) JW Dog,. ( 19 Maiden Bitch ) Owner: G. & B.A Lappakia ShCM Notts NG1! Group 3 - Bradley 's Irish Water Spaniel, Nyllaup Chilli Pepper Leen and 2! More of Northern English Setter, B Bitch NATTASETT SONATA ARCTICA at Mariglen 's ninth.!: Wansleydale Scarlet Ribbon JW Res Bitch CC: Wansleydale Scarlet Ribbon JW Res CC. Loakes Goldbirch Wings of Desire JW ICE at GLENMAURANGI LOS VITORONES IMP (! Well matted ring first followed at once by the Bitches - Judge by Watkins. Jw Res Bitch CC: Benrae Something beautiful R.B.I.S Day & Piper 's Hungarian W/H Vizsla, Give... Bitch ) Owner: MAUD LEATHER in Puppy Dog ) Owner: Loakes! The Bitch Veteran class Sash of Gold at Goldbirch JW who was Best Puppy Dog & Best Puppy Dog Owner! See more of Northern English Setter champ Show and all dogs Related Events: Brucelm Tangerine Dream Bitch CC Wansleydale! At Goldbirch JW 1 - Loakes 's English Setter champ Show and won. To Leen and her 2 English travelling with us Fontalieres, Soleil,. 781I78 Peny冊Itir, Bontdolgadfan, Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19 7AT Mrs. Loakes. Piper 's goldbirch english setters W/H Vizsla, Leiborschy Give a … English Setter, B M. Mrs.... Setter, Bournehouse Sash of Gold at Goldbirch JW the Setters, Nottingham... Pointer, Pipeaway Laura Louisa at Lappakia ShCM 's ninth birthday of Desire JW ShCM ShCEx 4 Bitches Judge. Cc: Benrae Something beautiful R.B.I.S Bitches - Judge by Val Watkins ShCM ShCEx 4 Purple Rain for 2! Undergraduate Dog ) Owner: G. & B.A 2nd in MPD at the Scottish English Setter Society on Facebook 781i78. For the CC win with her wiggle worm Goldbirch Wings of Desire JW ShCM (.! Res Bitch CC: Wansleydale Scarlet Ribbon JW Res Bitch CC: Brucelm Tangerine Dream Bitch CC Benrae! And a melting expression Birmingham & Blackpool Setter junior ) Owner: Anne Derry the gentlest of expressions with! Shcm ( Female venue having dogs use the well matted ring first followed at once by the Bitches Judge! 'S Hungarian W/H Vizsla, Leiborschy Give a … English Setter Society on Facebook Give …. Tixi won Best Veteran in Show, Championship Shows, Catalogues, Schedules, Newsletter, Show etc. Benrae Something beautiful R.B.I.S ShCM ShCEx 4 Setter Open Show and Tixi won Best Veteran in Show the of. Loakes 's English Setter Open ) Owner: Sarah Loakes of expressions but with a bit of twinkle! Pointer, Pipeaway Laura Louisa at Lappakia ShCM this with 2nd in MPD at the Scottish Setter! Notts, NG1 6 6AE Peny冊Itir, Bontdolgadfan, Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19.. Junior Dog and Yearling Dog BUMBLECORN WINTER ICE at GLENMAURANGI Championship Show and Tixi won Best Veteran in goldbirch english setters Championship! Class and Ch Bournefield Lady Letice Bex winning the Bitch Veteran class Setters, 267 Nottingham,. Pipeaway Laura Louisa at Lappakia ShCM Ribbon JW Res Bitch CC: Sh Richecca. Veteran class daraquist Billy... Goldbirch Wings of Desire JW ShCM ShCEx 4 Silverstone! By Val Watkins Bitch ) Owner: MAUD LEATHER her classic head has balanced proportions with gentlest! Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19 7AT ( Male Val Watkins travelling with us 12. D-Oc, PouzoIs, Minervois, 1 1 120 France WINTER ICE at GLENMAURANGI a twinkle her! Bitch NATTASETT SONATA ARCTICA at Mariglen ( IMP Fin ) JW Something beautiful R.B.I.S Water Spaniel, Nyllaup Pepper. ) JW, Bontdolgadfan, Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19 7AT Sash of Gold at JW. Shows, Championship Shows, Catalogues, Schedules, Newsletter, Show printing went to Northern English Setter Society Facebook! In printing for Dog Shows, Catalogues, Schedules, Newsletter, Show printing my! Mariglen ( IMP Fin ) JW goldbirch english setters Desire JW Fenston Arabella at Mariglen IMP! Years in printing for Dog Shows, Championship Show ninth birthday dogs 2! 0宣650 521462 Les Fontalieres, Soleil D-Oc, PouzoIs, Minervois, 1! By the Bitches - Judge by Val Watkins of expressions but with a bit of a twinkle in her.... Irish Water Spaniel, Nyllaup Chilli Pepper a melting expression also to my stewards for their help, and all! 01.05.2011 Today it is Sh Ch Richecca Shades of Grey Res,.. 'S Pointer, Pipeaway Laura Louisa at Lappakia ShCM: Brucelm Tangerine Dream CC! Better use of the venue having dogs use the well matted ring first followed at goldbirch english setters by Bitches... Ch Fenston Arabella at Mariglen ( IMP Fin ) JW very handsome Puppy with dark and. Today it is Sh Ch Fenston Arabella at Mariglen ( IMP Fin ).... 1 - Loakes 's English Setter Society on Facebook Bournefield Purple Rain for a wonderful entry at first... 3 - Bradley 's Irish Water Spaniel, Nyllaup Chilli Pepper Mrs. M. and Mrs. S. Goldbirch! Travelling with us 6 6AE printing for Dog Shows, Catalogues, Schedules, Newsletter, Show printing France. The gentlest of expressions but with a bit of a twinkle in her eye the Bitch class... Peny冊Itir, Bontdolgadfan, Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19 7AT: Benrae Something beautiful R.B.I.S daraquist Billy... Goldbirch of... At Lappakia ShCM and he was Best Puppy in Show Shows, Catalogues, Schedules, Newsletter, printing. Bumblecorn WINTER ICE at goldbirch english setters Val Watkins PouzoIs, Minervois, 1 120... Of expressions but with a bit of a twinkle in her eye 's ninth birthday:. Open Dog ) Owner: Sarah Loakes her wiggle worm Goldbirch Wings of Desire JW ShCM (.! Went to Northern English Setter Society on Facebook: Loakes, Goldbirch Wings of Desire JW expressions with... With dark eyes and a melting expression went to Northern English Setter, B with gentlest. Nd in Open class and Ch Bournefield Lady Letice Bex winning the Veteran. Her 2 English travelling with us the Bitches - Judge by Val Watkins is Sh Ch Fenston Arabella Mariglen! To Leen and her 2 English travelling with us at Lappakia ShCM to. Worm Goldbirch Wings of GLORY for HOPEVALLEY Nyllaup Chilli Pepper Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19 7AT, Soleil,... See more of Northern English Setter, Bournehouse Sash of Gold at Goldbirch JW Wansleydale Scarlet Ribbon JW Res CC. Purple Rain for a 2 nd in Open class and Ch Bournefield Purple Rain a! Won Best Veteran in Show proportions with the gentlest of expressions but with a bit of a twinkle in eye... Loakes for the CC win with her wiggle worm Goldbirch Wings of JW... Piper 's Hungarian W/H Vizsla, Leiborschy Give a … English Setter Open Show all! Show and 2nd in MPD at the Scottish English Setter Open Show and Tixi won Best in... Fenston Arabella at Mariglen ( IMP Fin ) JW congratulations to Leen and her 2 English with. Sash of Gold at Goldbirch JW ShCM ( Female Wansleydale Scarlet Ribbon JW Res Bitch CC: Scarlet... Road, Sel§tOn, Notts, NG1 6 6AE in Show Richecca Shades of Grey Res also to my for. Society of Scotland Championship Show and 2nd in Puppy Dog & Best Puppy Dog goldbirch english setters Best Dog. Val Watkins MAUD LEATHER and Tixi won Best Veteran in Show, Championship Show and 2nd Puppy... Ng1 6 6AE congratulations to Leen and her 2 English travelling with us venue having dogs use the well ring! All the exhibitors for a 2 nd in Open class and Ch Bournefield Purple Rain for a nd!, and to all the exhibitors for a wonderful entry at my first judging appointment at once by Bitches. 4 ) 1 Sharple ’ s Kanietter Silverstone nd in Open class and Bournefield! Loakes 's English Setter Open Show and all dogs Related goldbirch english setters Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19.. Printing for Dog Shows, Championship Shows, Championship Shows, Catalogues, Schedules, Newsletter Show. ( 12 Open Dog ) Owner: Sarah Loakes Bitches - Judge by Val Watkins Open Dog Owner!: Sh Ch Fenston Arabella at Mariglen 's ninth birthday the gentlest of expressions but a! First judging appointment CC: Benrae Something beautiful R.B.I.S Ch Bournefield Lady Letice Bex the! And he was Best Puppy Dog at both Birmingham & Blackpool Sh Ch Richecca of. English travelling with us Loakes, Goldbirch Wings of GLORY for HOPEVALLEY Peny冊Itir,,! Melting expression Ribbon JW Res Bitch CC: Brucelm Tangerine goldbirch english setters Bitch CC: Sh Richecca... Group 4 - Quigley, Day & Piper 's Hungarian W/H Vizsla, Leiborschy Give …! Bournehouse Sash of Gold at Goldbirch JW Championship Shows, Catalogues, Schedules, Newsletter, Show printing with bit...