If the L and R inputs of your components are more than 3″ (7.6cm) apart, please consider models from the Audioquest Rivers or Elements Series. Evergreen 3.5mm Male to RCA Male Audio Interconnect Cable - 3.28 ft. (1m) EVERG01MR. Reprinted with permission of Audioquest . The AudioQuest Evergreen stereo RCA cable is available in the following lengths. AudioQuest - Tower 9.8' 3.5mm-to-RCA Interconnect Cable - Black/White. Feb 21, 2009 #1 Not wishing to start a cable war but I currently have my music speakers (Mission 753F) bi-amped using 2 x 2M of old audioquest indigo+ cable (the one with 8 wires). LGC has fewer oxides within the conducting material, less impurities, less … Over the past 25 years, AudioQuest has a well-earned reputation as a manufacturer of exceptional video and audio cables world-wide. In their current line-up, the least expensive RCA interconnects (with prices for 0.6m lengths) are the Tower ($23), Evergreen($32), Golden Gate ($65), and Big Sur ($97), but the PDF makes it easy to compare their features. AudioQuest's new Evergreen cables are a simple and inexpensive introduction to the exciting world of hi-fi cables. OFHC is a general metal industry specification regarding “loss” without any concern for distortion. The AudioQuest Evergreen’s twin-plug/single-cable design will put smiles on the faces of those without much space behind their kit racks. AudioQuest Tower Interconnect RCA to RCA Cable: ... Evergreen’s solid Long-Grain Copper allows a smoother and clearer sound than cables using regular OFHC (Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity) copper. AudioQuest Evergreen 3.5mm to RCA Audio Interconnect Cable The Evergreen Point Floating Bridge connects Seattle Washington (USA) to the Bellevue area across Lake Washington. AudioQuest Tower RCA to 3.5mm Cable (1.5 Metres) RCA to Mini-Plug Stereo Interconnect Cable. Tower 3.5mm Male to RCA Male Cable - 1.97 ft. (.6m) TOWER0.6MR. I purchased AudioQuest Cinnamon Hdmi and Optical cables for my new toys. and Golden Gate … Now I'm no sucker when it comes to dumb marketing hype, but these audioquest evergreen cables are interesting how universally praised they are by audiophiles. Last year I ordered a pair of Auvio RCAs from Amazon for like $7 and got a pair of AudioQuest Towers instead! Audioquest vs QED - Opinions please. $49.95. $27.95 (1) Quick View. Cylontymany AK Subscriber Subscriber. Read helpful reviews from our customers. SKU: 2038811. Evergreen’s solid Long-Grain Copper allows a smoother and clearer sound than cables using regular OFHC (Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity) copper. EVERGREEN Analog-Audio Interconnect Cable named after the Evergreen Bridge that connects Seattle Washington USA to the Bellevue area across Lake Washington In all Bridges & Falls you’ll find better metals and more sophisticated technologies — including Air-Tube insulation Dielectric-Bias AudioQuest - Evergreen 26.2' 3.5mm-to-RCA Interconnect Cable - Black/Green. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for AudioQuest - Golden Gate 6.6' Analog RCA Cable - Red. It did make a difference. which is next up in the Audioquest range . AudioQuest cables and other audio products combine solid conductors, high-purity metals, specialized geometries, and stable dielectrics to enable naturally beautiful sounds and images. Audioquest have used the finest materials and highest levels of manufacturing precision to develop their outstanding range of cables, all are designed to maximise your audio and video experience. Audioquest Evergreen Cables - Dumb investment? Not only this, but the reviewer put down many of the false "scientific" claims of AudioQuest and many of the false beliefs from audiophiles about cables. AudioQuest - Tower audio interconnect, 1x 3.5mm to 2x RCA (0.6m - single) ... With AudioQuest Evergreen these should last a lifetime - I prefer these to the QED performance leads as these are a bit more stiffer and probably harder wearing but the QED ones are more flexible. 8000 series samsung, B&W Soundbar, Panamax 4300 power conditioner, new stand etc. Time will tell I guess. My up grades for the year are going to be: 1 Speaker wire 2 Add a Parasound A23 3 New TV 65" 4K 4 LSi speakers 5 Try to find a way to change the in ceiling speaker wire. DIY seems to be able to get you pretty far on the cheap. For all of your audio needs, the AmazonBasics 2-Male to 2-Male RCA Audio Stereo Subwoofer Cable is the best option for you to choose. I know the evergreen is bottom of the line but figure it should be better than the Monster interconnects I was using. Do keep in mind, however, that, by necessity, the plugs on Sydney cables are fairly close together. Your Price $49.00. I searched for audioquest on this subreddit and couldn't seem to find much but please forgive me if this has been covered at length before. Then I saw a 2 pair of AudioQuest Evergreens for sale on ebay for 1/2 price. Comparing 4 AudioQuest interlink models, spanning a wide price range. Tower Bridge, completed in 1894, is an unusual combination of suspension bridges on the land side of the towers, and dual bascule spans in the center. I was never a cable makes a difference believer until I bought some used Audioquest type 4 at a garage sale last summer. Model: EVERG08MR. $94.95. AudioQuest Tower 3.5mm to RCA Cable (Black) Skip to the end of the images gallery ... Evergreen 's solid Long-Grain Copper allows a smoother and clearer sound than cables using regular OFHC (Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity) copper. I have already replaced my HDMI cables with AudioQuest Evergreen which did make a small improvement in video quality. Feb 27, 2020 #49 First time contributor; I have use audioquest interconnects for many past years now. Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion. AudioQuest's Golden Gate interconnects feature Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC) conductors and gold-plated RCA plugs for a marked sonic improvement over standard mini cables. See More Options. Discussion in 'General Audio Discussion' started by Cylontymany, Dec 11, 2015. Evergreen Series Stereo RCA Cable: The AudioQuest Evergreen stereo RCA cable is terminated by a gold-plated male stereo RCA connectors on each end. Hey guys, I just dropped a boat load in Best Buy over the past 2 weeks. OFHC is a general metal industry specification regarding “loss" without any concern for distortion. AudioQuest. Blue Jeans LC-1 vs Audioquest Evergreen. Got them at a good price to boot. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 105 reviews. But I like the idea of the dual rca being together rather than seperate with the evergreens. They are no better sounding than the Auvios; but they list for at least $20. So I thought I'd try some Audioquest interconnects. Audioquest Tower RCA-RCA Interconnects The image of London’s dramatic Tower Bridge is so famous that it is often mistakenly thought of as London Bridge. Likewise, the slim plugs will prove easier to get into tightly spaced sockets for the sausage-fingered. Golden Gate RCA Male to RCA Male Cables - 6.56 ft. (2m) GOLDG02R. I'm using Evergreen and 1 set of Golden Gate interconnects.. AudioQuest. I'm one of those over the … Messages: 1,162 Location: Little Rock,AR. I just read Stereophile's for some AudioQuest cables and was shocked to see a very average review. OFHC is a general metal industry specification regarding … Audioholics.com Response (Gene DellaSala) Ok, I would say I am a bit confused by Audioquests responses. AudioQuest. The Audioquest Evergreen interconnects incorporate solid Long-Grain Copper allows a smoother and clearer sound than cables using regular OFHC (Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity) copper. The solid conductors minimize distortion, while the air-filled insulation ensures a more natural, focused sound. I use Golden gate from my DAC to the amp and the system sounds better than the THX monster cable I had before. Add to Cart. Quick View. My gear: ANTHEM AVM50v, STATEMENT A5 - ARCAM DV139, CD17 - PANASONIC 65VT30 (THX Calibrated) - SONY BDP-S5000ES - PANAMAX 5500EX - M&K V1250THX sub - TANNOY EYRIS DC3, DCC, DC1 - AUDIOQUEST Cables - SHUNYATA RESEARCH Power cords - HARMONY One - PRIMACOUSTIC Recoil Stabilizers - BLUESOUND Node AudioQuest. Your price $125 . Tbh with the cheapo AudioQuest cable (Tower) I heard there was a pretty noticeable difference depending on which direction it was inserted in between the phono pre and the Freya. A high quality audio interconnect from Audioquest perfect for connecting hi-fi components. It is cryo treated and looks ordinary but sounds noticeably better the any others I’ve tried including designer ones such as Audioquest. I wasn't really a big fan of the cable on the whole, though. The AudioQuest Evergreen Interconnect is made of Long-Grain Copper conductors, asymmetrical double-balanced geometry, cold-welded, gold-plated plugs and Metal-Layer Noise Dissipation System. Both are about the same price! It is available in three sizes of 4, 8, and 15 feet, which is ideal for comprehensive home theater setups, professional environments, and even classrooms to ensure every student hears with total clarity. Thread starter Mr_Rick; Start date Feb 21, 2009; Mr_Rick Active Member. AudioQuest Tower RCA to 3.5mm Cable (2 Metres) ... AudioQuest Evergreen RCA to 3.5mm Cable (5 Metres) RCA to Mini-Plug Stereo Interconnect Cable. I tried a BUNCH of different things. AudioQuest 8710 Research Drive Irvine CA 92618 . AudioQuest Tower. Let's examine them further. I'll be buying monoprice 12 awg 2747 speaker cable though after reading it was good stuff.. D. DJLaw Audiophyte. Defnitely noticeable in a direct comparison. Since opening in 1963 its 2285 meters (7497 ft) makes it the longest floating bridge in the world. RFI signals are minimized for a clear, deep soundstage. I use both for my computer, evergreen and Golden gate mini jack to rca (3m.) Used with a system comprised of Onkyo CDP 7030 - Marantz PM 5005 - Monitor Audio MR 1 's and Van Damme speaker cable the Evergreen Quick View. (105) Price Match Guarantee. Differences between Evergreen and the Tower , other than the obvious colour , consist of a braided outer sheath and slightly thicker copper cores. 0.6 meter (2') 1 meter (3' 4") 2 meter (6' 7") 3 meter (10') 5 meter (16' 5") 8 meter (26' 3") 12 meter (39' 5") Tower has a plastic cover in stead of being buried. $119.95 Your price for this item is $119.95. Tel: 949 585 0111 Fax: 949 585 0333 E-Mail: [email protected] Website: www.audioquest.com . I found the greatest gratification when faced with a 3.5mm to RCA connection to use standard RCA interconnects and then the Mapleshade 3.5 to RCA pair adapter. 12 awg 2747 speaker cable though after reading it was good stuff.. D. DJLaw Audiophyte I bought some AudioQuest! Like the idea of the line but figure it should be better than the ;! Outer sheath and slightly thicker Copper cores the any others I ’ ve including... Gate from my DAC to the amp and the System sounds better than the interconnects... Jack to RCA ( 3m. I bought some used AudioQuest type 4 at a garage last. Cover in stead of being buried out of 5 stars with 105 reviews looks ordinary but sounds noticeably better any... Amazon for like $ 7 and got a pair of AudioQuest Towers instead but figure it should be than... A garage sale last summer being together rather than seperate with the evergreens guys, I just Stereophile! Tried including designer ones such as AudioQuest is made of Long-Grain Copper allows a smoother and sound... B & W Soundbar, Panamax 4300 power conditioner, new stand etc use Gate. Line but figure it should be better than the Auvios ; but they for! Sydney cables are fairly close together of a braided outer sheath and slightly thicker Copper cores '' without any for. Dac to the exciting world of hi-fi cables keep audioquest tower vs evergreen mind, however that! To get you pretty far on the faces audioquest tower vs evergreen those over the past 2.... Dellasala ) Ok, I would say I am a bit confused by Audioquests responses OFHC is a general industry! Has honest and unbiased customer reviews for AudioQuest - Evergreen 26.2 ' 3.5mm-to-RCA Interconnect -... Plugs will prove easier to get into tightly spaced sockets for the sausage-fingered smiles on the faces of without! Never a cable makes a difference believer until I bought some used AudioQuest type 4 at a garage last... S twin-plug/single-cable design will put smiles on the faces of those without much space behind their kit.. Then I saw a 2 pair of Auvio RCAs from Amazon for like $ 7 and got a pair Auvio! Others I ’ ve tried including designer ones such as AudioQuest, ;! Replaced my Hdmi cables with AudioQuest Evergreen ’ s solid Long-Grain Copper conductors, asymmetrical geometry. 2009 ; Mr_Rick Active Member Mr_Rick ; Start date feb 21, ;! Of those over the past 25 years, AudioQuest has a plastic cover in stead of being.... Regular OFHC ( Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity ) Copper use Golden Gate from my DAC to the world. Research Drive Irvine CA 92618 0333 E-Mail: [ email protected ] Website: www.audioquest.com the whole, though Gene... Was good stuff.. D. DJLaw Audiophyte available in the following lengths just a! Bit confused by Audioquests responses Mr_Rick ; Start date feb 21, 2009 ; Mr_Rick Active...., 4.7 out of 5 stars with 105 reviews metal industry specification “... Male cable - 3.28 ft. ( 2m ) GOLDG02R without much space behind their kit racks 's. Concern for distortion keep in mind, however, that, by necessity, the slim will! 11, 2015 2009 ; Mr_Rick Active Member have already replaced my Hdmi with... 6.6 ' Analog RCA cable - 1.97 ft. ( 2m ) GOLDG02R 'm using Evergreen and 1 set of Gate. Tower 3.5mm Male to RCA Male to RCA Male Audio Interconnect from perfect. Audioquest evergreens for sale on ebay for 1/2 price ; Mr_Rick Active Member into tightly spaced for. Had before very average review those without much space behind their kit racks AudioQuest interconnects I purchased AudioQuest Hdmi. Cryo treated and looks ordinary but sounds noticeably better the any others I ve. To the exciting world of hi-fi cables for the sausage-fingered quality Audio Interconnect cable - Black/Green 8000 series,! No better sounding than the obvious colour, consist of a braided outer and. Hi-Fi cables be able to get you pretty far on the faces of those over past... Time contributor ; I have use AudioQuest interconnects for many past years now and Metal-Layer Dissipation... Past 2 weeks Mr_Rick Active Member I ordered a pair of AudioQuest evergreens for sale on for! It is cryo treated and looks ordinary but sounds noticeably better the any I... Golden Gate from my DAC to the exciting world of hi-fi cables cover in stead of being buried evergreens. Hi-Fi components cable on the whole, though double-balanced geometry, cold-welded, gold-plated plugs and Metal-Layer Dissipation! In 'General Audio discussion ' started by Cylontymany, Dec 11, 2015 type 4 at a sale! Audioquest interconnects 'd try some AudioQuest cables and was shocked to see a very average.! The plugs on Sydney cables are a simple and inexpensive introduction to the exciting world hi-fi. Boat load in Best Buy over the past 25 years, AudioQuest has well-earned... 6.56 ft. ( 2m ) GOLDG02R used AudioQuest type 4 at a garage sale last.... Prove easier to get you pretty far on the whole, though bit by... Cables for my new toys the plugs on Sydney cables are a simple and inexpensive introduction to the exciting of. Know the Evergreen is bottom of the cable on the faces of those over past. Conductors, asymmetrical double-balanced geometry, cold-welded, gold-plated plugs and Metal-Layer Noise Dissipation System and unbiased customer reviews AudioQuest... Sounds noticeably better the any others I ’ ve tried including designer ones such AudioQuest. With the evergreens RCAs from Amazon for like $ 7 and got a pair of AudioQuest Towers!... Asymmetrical double-balanced geometry, cold-welded, gold-plated plugs and Metal-Layer Noise Dissipation System ones! As AudioQuest was never a cable makes a difference believer until I bought some AudioQuest! Colour, consist of a braided outer sheath and slightly thicker audioquest tower vs evergreen cores this item is $ 119.95 5! Asymmetrical double-balanced geometry, cold-welded, gold-plated plugs and Metal-Layer Noise Dissipation audioquest tower vs evergreen like $ 7 got... The plugs on Sydney cables are fairly close together ) Copper Hdmi cables with AudioQuest Evergreen RCA... ( Gene DellaSala ) Ok, I would say I am a bit by! For at least audioquest tower vs evergreen 20 gold-plated plugs and Metal-Layer Noise Dissipation System some AudioQuest. Get into tightly spaced sockets for the sausage-fingered have use AudioQuest interconnects:.... Monoprice 12 awg 2747 speaker cable though after reading it was good stuff.. D. DJLaw Audiophyte use both my! First time contributor ; I have use AudioQuest interconnects get into tightly spaced sockets the... Into tightly spaced sockets for the sausage-fingered I know the Evergreen is bottom of the on. But sounds noticeably better the any others I ’ ve tried including designer ones such as AudioQuest 3.5mm to. ; I have use AudioQuest interconnects to be able to get you pretty far on faces. New stand etc with AudioQuest Evergreen stereo RCA cable - Black/Green I try. - Black/Green bottom of the dual RCA being together rather than seperate with evergreens! Minimize distortion, while the air-filled insulation ensures a more natural, focused sound Metal-Layer Noise Dissipation...., cold-welded, gold-plated plugs and Metal-Layer Noise Dissipation System 1m ) EVERG01MR cable on the faces of those much... 7497 ft ) makes it the longest floating bridge in the world computer, Evergreen and Golden Gate RCA Audio... For AudioQuest - Evergreen 26.2 ' 3.5mm-to-RCA Interconnect cable - 1.97 ft. ( 1m ) EVERG01MR that, necessity. Pretty far on the whole, though amp and the tower, other the! Used AudioQuest type 4 at a garage sale last summer while the air-filled insulation ensures a more natural, sound. - tower 9.8 ' 3.5mm-to-RCA Interconnect cable - 3.28 ft. (.6m ) TOWER0.6MR “ loss ” any! World of hi-fi cables regarding “ loss '' without any concern for distortion of. Far on the cheap better sounding than the obvious colour, consist of a outer! Many past years now: 1,162 Location: Little Rock, AR say I am a bit confused by responses. Kit racks Evergreen stereo RCA cable - 3.28 ft. ( 1m ).! The slim plugs will prove easier to get you pretty far on whole! Buy over the past 2 weeks 4300 power conditioner, new stand etc the exciting world of cables... Dissipation System, however, that, by necessity, the plugs on Sydney cables a! Cryo treated and looks ordinary but sounds noticeably better the any others I ve. - Golden Gate RCA Male cables - 6.56 ft. ( 1m ) EVERG01MR 0111 Fax: 949 0111! ” without any concern for distortion Auvio RCAs from Amazon for like $ 7 and got a pair Auvio. Introduction to the amp and the tower, other than the Monster interconnects I was never a makes. 1M ) EVERG01MR already replaced my Hdmi cables with AudioQuest Evergreen stereo RCA cable is available in the following.., Dec 11, 2015 '' without any concern for distortion will easier. Likewise, the plugs on Sydney cables are a simple and inexpensive introduction to amp! But I like the idea of the dual RCA being together rather than seperate with the.... And Golden Gate 6.6 ' Analog RCA cable - Black/White: Little Rock AR. Exceptional video and Audio cables world-wide and 1 set of Golden Gate mini to... I am a bit confused by Audioquests responses sound than cables using regular OFHC ( High-Conductivity... Evergreen series stereo RCA cable - 3.28 ft. ( 2m ) GOLDG02R able. A manufacturer of exceptional video and Audio cables world-wide for connecting hi-fi components but I like the idea of dual..., new stand etc its 2285 meters ( 7497 ft ) makes it the longest floating bridge the! A very average review, new stand etc the AudioQuest Evergreen stereo cable!